That was June

So, I've missed June again.
Not too sure why I've skipped all the writing about June,
but this is the summary of it.

Week 1:
As I promised myself years ago, 
I finally bought this.
Guitar girl!
Same colour like ED'guitar, haha!
Thank you myself for the hard work.
Not very sure whether I will master it, but I will try my best.
Life goal, one down.

Week 2:
Oh my...
He is finally here!
Seriously, I just met him once, can't even remember his name.
Welcome to this beautiful world, little nephew.
Our first and very precious 4th generation.
He is cute, isn't he?
I just feel old to be called "Aunt".
But it is fine.

Met little boyfie for a quick jog.
We don't really care about the exercise actually. 
We care about the food afterwards.
He likes Big Ben Breakfast, haha!
So we had another awesome breakfast together.
And he bought me  Tetsu Cheese cake that night.
Omg, so sweet.
I like that cake very very much.

Ofcourse, I made something due to some request. 
Longan Soya Jelly
I made it, like perfectly, haha!
Impressive, but don't ask me to make it again.
I doubt that I can make the same for second time.
So, enjoy the dessert!

And then, we watched a movie together with grannparents. 
This time, we had "Jurassic World - 3D"
I think it was their first time watching a 3D movie in cinema.
I am glad that we made the right decision.
Cause it was a happy Sunday noon for us.
=)

Week 3:
I cooked, again.
Wonder why I cook quite often recently.
Haha, it was quite fun but the experiment failed. 
Cabonara Spaghetti with brocoli and potatoes...
It was too dry, luckily my colleague's mushroom soup saved it.
And now only I realised....
I always cook because I make stupid promises to people.
Well, it is good to know my own strengths and weaknesses.

And one fine day, we went for an expensive lunch.
Because it was a farewell for a colleague.
Say welcome to the left and goodbye to the left.
Life is all about gather and leaving.
I guess I've learnt not to put too much feeling to anyone at work.
And seriously, I hate to say goodbye every month.
What's wrong with this company.
I feel terrible but nope, not my turn to say good bye yet.

Right after that, I got sick out of sudden.
Thank you June. 
Need some taste?
It took me 2 weeks to recover completely.
I shouldn't ve cursed myself before that by saying:
I want to claim my MC.
Wish came true huh?

Never forget to celebrate Father's Day with all the gentlemen.
Dear all, smile!
Happy Father's Day, to you.

Week 4:
Last but not least!
My another highlight for June.

It was good to fly again.
This time, I was all alone. 
And I always get this view with the wing of the airbus.
Always.

So, I was quite worry at first.
But since it was not my first time to be in S'pore, 
so I just wandered around and enjoyed my own sweet time looking at people and buildings.
Talking to some foreigners was one of my best experiences this time.
It was really cool.

Cousin came to get me at Orchard.
We had lunch together before we went shopping at that area.
It was her treat as I can't really afford to spend there.
And the topics we discussed were more to adult nowadays.
It was all about life, relationship, travel and money.
Once again, I dislike growing so fast.

This is a very busy city to live in.
But more and more people want to try out their life here.
Well, I only like it because I saw some really hot guys who look like "One Direction" on the street. 
They are like everywhere, haha!

And my mission this time was to bring my grandmother back to Malaysia.
So it was a very short trip for me.
Meeting aunt and little monsters were fun.
But the best part was the time I've spent with myself.
It is always good to have your own time.
And I am glad that I have the time to travel with grandmother.
Picture took when we were flying together.
=)

p/s: There were cute cabin crews in both flights, lucky me.

And ya... time to say good bye to this office and my personal seat. 
You will be missed.

Everything has to change, right?

Good bye, June.
See you next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment