A Taiping Moment

23-7-2016 (Saturday)

It took me awhile to make a decision to finally visit Taiping.
I thought to say "Hi" could take me another year or even two.
But I did.

So Hi.

ETS has become one of my favourite transports now.
If only the ferries are on time.
Departed at 6.20am from my house, arrived at jetty around 6.55am.
And ferry only came around 7.20am.
ETS left sharp at 7.45am.
Everything was in hurry.
It was so close that I could've missed the train.
I am thankful that I finally made it there.
One hour ride was pretty fun.
I enjoyed the view.
The Indian girl sat next to me was kind as well.
Great experience.

And I arrived.
"Hi", I said.
It was kind of awkward for one moment.
I was not ready for this.
But I let it happen as it should.

Taiping is a small peaceful town.
We went for breakfast and then his house to get bicycles.
Cycling around the town was quite amazing,
I am glad I had the chance to do so.

So we went to AnTong Coffee Factory for a quick visit.
Hmm, rare view.

Then he showed me his school.
It is really stunning and cool.

And plans don't always happen as you wished.
We had free Sundae from Digi at Mcd, 
then quick cycle through the green Lake Garden.
At last, we decided to give it a try.

Maxwell Hill, his favourite spot.
I can't deny, it was the best decision.
We took the jeep.
Only RM10 to go up and down.


The journey was quite exciting, 30 minutes ride was a WOW.


But I like it.
Wuhoo!!!

And here we arrived.
Maxwell Hill, you are something.
Like Twilight scene.

I like nature too, especially the butterflies.


Peaceful and cooling moment.
I shall treasure it.

Teehee!


Short but precious time spent.

Hey, thanks for inviting me.


I think this was the best so far.


Too bad the facilities are not well kept.
This place could be much better.


So I made it.
Jeep is always better than 3 hours hike.


You can do the hiking next time.
I will take the Jeep.

2 hours on Maxwell Hill flew.
It started to rain when we came down.
I thought I could spend more time around the green lake.
Anyway, I am greatful for what I had.
Stopped by for photos.


Photography skill improved huh?
I like this photo, thank you so much.

Cycle in the rain is not a very good idea.
So we ate at nearby food court and spend 2 hours sitting and resting.
It was good to take a nap.
Then cycled home in the cold windy day.
I swear it was freezing cold.

Meeting his family was a new experience.
Well, I am really glad that I did that.
His ahma is really nice and sweet.
The dogs too.
Guess they like me as much as I like them.

Such a short time with good experiences.
I wished I had more time for days like this.
But well, that's life.

Taiping moment was a great one.
Thanks for everything.
Maybe someday, 
maybe I'll see you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment