Meeting Her

10 & 11-4-2015 (星期五&星期六)

I think I miss her a lot.
I need to prove that distance is not an issue for us.
So, I made the decision and went to Ipoh for a short term escape.
Maybe, I needed some rest.

It was really exciting to be able to see her again.
My best coursemate ever, she is somewhere in my heart.
=)

I slept all the way to Ipoh, I was too tired and excited.
Travelling is always awesome, eventhough it was only Cuti-cuti Malaysia.
I enjoyed myself very much.
And my first meal at Ipoh is always this!
 Gai Si Hor Fun!
It is as tasty as before.
I was quite satisfied!

Then, we went for mall shopping, visited Ipoh Parade.
It was the second time we went there together, went into the same shop, 
and bought something together again, haha!
Girls~~~

Tea time was okay.
We were waiting for "Cinderella", so spent some time chatting and relaxed~
 Yam juice with red beans. Nice try.

The best Friday, April 2015!


It was unbelievable.
The moment I met her again, so touched.
One should always decide and just go for it.
I am so glad I've made the decision to go to Ipoh.
Random but feel so right.

So, that was the sky after we watched "Cinderella".
Another touching moment cause her bf doesn't like romance, and I can't find the right time for this movie.
 I guess, we were meant to watch it together.
=D

Ipoh...isn't too bad.
It is a peaceful and slow pace town.
Everything seem so calm and slow.
But nope, not my choice.

Dinner was okay, we went to visit Ipoh Waterfront after that.
Quite nice huh?
It is a nice place for couple and family.
Imagine me holding your hand and walk along the pathway..
Hmm, not too bad at all.
=D

It was quite cooling after rain.
Kids were running here and there, people were cycling and chatting, very heart-warming.
And I actually closed my eyes and imagine that it has more than what it has now.
Maybe something like coffee shops, small boats, some local events...
It surely is a potential tourist spot if everyone put their effort to make it better.

And I actually found this corner, my ideal shop for florist or coffee shop.
Or maybe craft centre as well. Haha!
This feeling is just awesome.
I want to decorate it in my way and turn it into a lively shop.
Well, imagination makes me so happy.
I can imagine whatever I want to.

So back to this Ipoh trip, the next day was quite a rush one.
Dim Sum!
Tried Ming Ge before, so now is Fu San~
And omg, the dim sum is so different!
I started to miss it now and then.

Then we went to visit some heritage area, and this Plan B thingy.
It is like Georgetown Heritage.
But it is special because it in indoor.
And those alleys, niceee~~~

Love lock, Ipoh style.

So, Plan B huh?
Tadaa, it is actually a coffee shop in Europe style.
The coffee shop is beautiful, completed with a grand piano.
Crazy~ classy.
And nope, no photo for that.
Too bad.

So what's your plan B?

Can't imagine that this is a secret and special alley.
Full of surprises. I like that.
Ahhhh~, exploring is fun.

二奶巷,so cute, haha!

And time flies.
 I was just about to discover the interesting part of this town.
But I will be back I think?
JJ rolls, another awesome recommendation from her before I went home.
Soft, cheap and yummy, I ate a lot!

Anyway, it is good to see her in live.
Thank you for bringing me around.
I miss you.
And hope you miss me too.

You just know it when you meet any of your soul mates.
Cause you will never worry about topics and it's alright even if no one is talking.
That's how I should describe my feeling for her.

See her again, after another 6 months maybe?
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment