Hi Jerry, where is Tom?

 Hi, I am Jerry, the new boy.

I know I am handsome, and playful, and young.

Actually I am just a boy~~~
I need attention~

I joined the family in mid-July of 2021.
Lucky me?

I was really sad on the first day because my previous owner left me without saying goodbye.
I was scare at the new place.

But after awhile, I make myself at home,
jumping up the couch and bed, 
going out three times a day~
And meet some neighbourhood furkids friends~
I love to bark at them because I feel so excited and mad at the same time,
hmmm~

Because I want to be the handsomest dog in the neighbourhood,
woof woof woof~

Most of the time, I am just a boy, cute and moody once awhile.
Everyone loves me, I like it.

Guess I am going to stuck with this family for a very long while.
I have snacks, shower every week,
and I love the motorbike that brings me out!
Brum brum~~~

And the youngest lady always makes fun of me, 
she is crazy when she put all kinds of clothes, accessories on me.
But she always pet me and gives me good food, so I am good.

They sometimes call me Jelly, or Zierry~
Even Cherry!
Hello, Jerry sounds so cool okay, fits me well!

But anyway, I know when they call my name.
Even though sometimes they accidentally call me Nico, hmm...
It's ok.

I am a happy boy.
Stay tuned for more of #jerrydiary
I love you all.
Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment