Work and fun work~

Hello Pulau Gazumbo~
Nice meeting you again.
We went for cleanup in February, but it didn't help much.
Cause the whole island is a disaster. 
Team of the day~

What we collected?

So many bottles, helmats, ghost nets, slippers and random stuffs like teddy bear...
Polluting the island which also works as a trash filter for the ocean.

Hello, it's me on Gazumbo Island~

Anyway, I was glad to be able to take part in this mission, 
looking forward to another cleaning session.

Meanwhile, we accomplished the IKEA gateway after so many discussions.
With these bunch of colleagues, we just did things.
Then we went to Design Village, my virgin visit to this huge outlet with many brands.

Hello, my first visit~

Then roadshows start again this year since everythig is back to normal~
Here's a photo of me working seriously~

Or not so seriously.

Getting purple for International Women' Day 2022~

And then it was Raya!
Traditional dress code~
Selamat Hari Raya Puasa!

And few colleagues were positive, so we did this.
Get well soon~Love from us~

And our company received an award from the state, yay~
Best performed agency? Hmm~

Many things happened too in the first half of the year...
Have to say goodbye to people on and off.
One of the best and nicest cleaning aunties we ever had is retiring....
Much love from her, she came back to give us raya chocolate, so sweet!

In March, we also celebrated Earth Hour, 
April is about Earth Day~
A quick view of us being featured in The Star, haha!
Just some crazy moments~

Then another heartbreaking farewell....
of our favourite colleague who is pursuing a better career...

We love him much so we had 7 surprises for him on his last day!
The welcoming car, 
the vegetable bouquet, 
the missing items, 
the wonderful decoration, 
the gift box, 
the explosion box, 
and last but not least, the flashback video.

It was an eventful day for us, I swear I was really busy since most of the ideas are from me.
So I have to execute it~

And we nailed it, he cried and laugh and it was a mixed feeling ~
Unfortunately, I lost some of the photos, due to phone crash recently.
Damn I hate that.

Lagenda Cafe for his last day eve dinner~
Yummy food and crazy team~

Owh before that, an open house invite from another colleague to her new place.
It is nice and cosy!
Ya, photos are stuck in my phone and all gone before I managed to backup them...

Life is always sweet and sour, 
thank god my work is not so boring at the moment.
Get to try different stuff, meeting different people,
that is fun.

So we had a ride along the highway bicycle lane for a site visit~
My first time riding a linkbike~ quite a fun experience, 
and I miss cycling!

Hello, rise and shine!

Us from Batu Maung with the 2nd Bridge!

All the way from Queensbay Mall yo~

We attended an interesting short course called the First Responder, 
Kinda like first aid, and there was a test at the end.
Me doing CPR without the "kissing" part due to Covid-19.
It was quite challenging as the pumping part requires some strength.
My hands hurt a bit, but it was a nice learning session.

Sir are you ok? Choked?
This is the toughest test ever~

Bro you cut yourself? Let me help you~
Hehe!

Oh yea, we did it, what a meaningful Saturday yo!

Another favourite part of my work is getting to visit places such as factories.
Seeing people working for a better environment always motivates me.
I need to be better!

And all kinds of launchings on going. 

Work is fun when you know what you are doing.
But sometimes I am lost as well, haha!
It is ok for being lost, we'll find ways.





No comments:

Post a Comment