Back to USM Jazz Band

Before I can say anything...
 I am already back in the campus.
I don't know what is my feeling...
I am stressed, I am lost.
But I am glad that I am back to the Jazz Band.

Here comes our music camp.
A week time is not for me to have fun.
I was under the rain, cold, rushing of time,
and fighting with my internship report.
So far, I did everything I can.
Life goes on...

We had a recruitment drive for new juniors.
We need people!
How pity if we, the final students graduate next year.
I feel sad, sad, sad!

We go together, like ramaramalama, gedigagedinggidong~~~
When I can feel something different,
when I can get along well with the members.
This is my last year in Jazz Band.
=]

Preparing for the performances,
the juniors made us waited for soooooo long.
The system of the campus is bad, haih,

Finally, rehearsal for my singing part.
Sang "Courage" by Fish Leong, but I don't have any courage at all.

The hall ,wow, crowded!
So many people, hope they can stay till the end like us.
This was a very successful recruitment drive, better than last year.
I saw some talents and reliable people.
=)

To celebrate our success, we went for a midnight show....
Steve Jobs.
WOW!
New try, although we were really tired.
I guess this is the best music camp so far.
Something different, something changed.
The 2nd year juniors are good, I kinda like them.
=)

Then, we did something else....
We played Captain Ball together, wuhoo~
So many poses, haha!
I laughed so much when I was editing the photos.
XD
I can't play....it was a rainny day...
So I took photos la!
Practice my photography skill for the next challenge.

=]

And they like supper, this is a way to make us closer.
So I followed one day...to new place: Kayu
And wow!
This Roti Tisu got my attention!
Amazing~~~~
Attack the Roti Tisu!
Rawr~~~
Very bising night...

 My boss, I stay because of him.
And ya, I cut my hair short,
cause I am going to be crazy soon.

Go and back, go and back....
Life after chicken pox made me so tired.
No food for me..... and rain non-stop.
What a life!
>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment