Story of My Convocation

Teehee!
Little florist at my house.
With lots of love.
Pretty amazing to see all these.
=)
 Thank you to those who came and wished me in whatever ways.
I will not forget this.

My first bouquet from cousins:
 Just the right one as I hoped. 
Sunflowers, brown and yellowish wrapping paper,cute bear. 
Is it real that my cousins know me so well? 
Haha. I guess it was just a coincident...
But I like it very much.

Next, from someone who know me well too.
 Yay, a puppy bouquet!
It was the first one I received after I came out from the hall.
Got it in surprise. 
Thank you friends, you guys really know me.
=D

I want to display all the gifts I have received, but I can't.
So, just pick those memorable one. =)
 Special handmade card from a friend.
Will keep it for a long while I think.
Very well designed. Haha!

I always hope for colourful flying balloons.
But it is alright.
I have Dora with me. 
 Hey Dora, specially gift from a cute friend of mine.
Just as cute as the Dora balloon~
XD

And also, some of the gifts, red packets, sweets~
 Thank you all....
Every little things is appreciated.

Last but not least...
She said: This is one of my favourites.
The four leaves represent something something..which I can only remember FAME.
Sorry, I have bad memory, can't recall.
Thank you for giving me this, I don't know how should I express myself.
But I will keep it well, I promised. 
=)

To those who shared and gave me Ed Sheeran's album...
A BIG KISS for you!
Never expect this to happen.
Muacks!
XD

And usually, 
Malaysians always take family photos in the studio during convocation.
But I don't.
 Our own family photo, taken by someone / timer in camera, at home.

Self-service, easier and faster.

Thank you for taking part in the photo session. 
I am fortunate enough to be able to be take these photos with them.

Last but not least, my special cute granny.
I feel sorry to make her travelled all the way to join us in the photo session.
But she made it, so that was really awesome.
^_^

 So, that's the end of my convocation story.
And I smiled, a lot.
=)

1 comment: