To The 10 Temples

9-8-2015(星期日)

A day with family at the 10 temples.
That was really exhausting.
I will never forget how I felt.
Travel - Sleep - Eat - Pray
Good experience anyway.
Some of the photos:
1st temple - 8am when we arrived.
And we started our journey from Penang around 4am.

Relatives.
Sorry I looked sleepy.
Cause I was.

Temple no.2 - Bottle Wat
Cool place huh?

Almost everything is made of bottle.
Really cool.

So what were the activities excatly? 
We donated and ate.
And how many of us?
More than 20 buses?
I know it is hard to imagine.

I planned to take a selfie at every temple.
But I gave up after the 4th temple. 
I should just enjoy the peace and beauty of nature.

But ofcourse I did take some photos with cousin. 
Tadaa!



Praying...

Going out...thats not easy.


I was tired after awhile.
Hop in and hop off, and then it started to rain.

That was around 4pm.
After rain.

 
The buildings are really amazing though.

And our last temple to visit.
Thats the view along the journey.

Mum with the Wealthy Elephant.

I am glad to join this trip.
At least once in my life time,
I think this is really cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment