Bye, 2015!

New year eve, I met some cool people.
And finally I found an interesting stylist after 2 months.
He is cute and looking good.
And everyone is quite friendly.
It was my pleasure to work with them.
=)
Thanks for making my day.

Then, I did a stupid funny thing before meeting her.
I guess I was too excited to meet her,
I left the office half an hour earlier without even noticed about it.
I thought it was already 6.30pm
OMG, this is so embarrasing.
>.<

But anyway, we met.
And we talked.
And we also ate.
Tadaa, one of my favourite girls.

The embarrasing incident still stucked in my head.

So we had our shared new year eve dinner at Harvest Inn Cafe.
Sharing is caring.

So, this is it.
Salmon feast!
Yum yum!

Thanks for spending your time talking and listening to me.
Much appreciated.
See you again next year!
*hugs*

And surprise from cousin and family.
Pizza feast before the end of 2015!
WOAH~

Thank you for coming.

And really thank you for the great food sharing.

Simply the best ending for 2015.

Less is more.
No more countdown and events.
But i had my own fireworks.
I gained more than expected.

Good bye 2015.
You are awesome!
And thanks for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment