Welcoming 2016!

I know, new year celebration is already over.
I know I am slow.

But I think I've spent my first hour of 2016 quite well.
Thank you for giving me your time.
I appreciate that very much.
Celebrating our second new year, that somehow feel awesome!
I want to do this again next year, okay?

And so, nothing much about new year.
I made myself busy with house works.
Very simple life huh?
I guess so.

Other than that, problems to solve:

Hey phone, stay okay please?
Don't give me troubles.

Hey work, can you let me rest without worries?
It is annoying cause I am having my holiday!

Hey time, stop flying.
You can take your own sweet time, don't have to rush.

Hey holiday, don't go okay?
But, holiday still ended.

Hey me~~~
Have a great 25 years old! 
Don't slow down please!

Okay...I will.


My 1st day of 2016, woke up naturally.
That was great enough.
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment