Merry Xmas!

Merry Christmas!
I don't really have that Christmas mood last year.
But anyway, feel grateful to be able to have some activities with friends and colleagues.

We had gift exchange and pizza feast!
Tadaa!
Small and simple party for 7 of us.
Chill~

Everyone had fun, I think?
Too hungry~

Then another colleague came.
So we took another photo.

Gift exchange session.
I think it was a funny one.
Haha, guess what I got for him?

Happy Xmas!
I got a candle light with nice smell..
I gave my colleague a customised cap with alphabet F.
Limited edition, hehe!
So that's all for this year.
=)

Then I went to Queensbay Mall quit often this month.
First of all, to get the gifts I need,
Second, for the amazing mall decorations.
I think I like this the most:
transformation of the courtyard into a small city in Amsterdam.
And then it start to snow!
Beautiful!
And the crowd, not kidding at all.

So nothing much during Christmas day.
I spent it with myself.
Spent the 26th with these people:
Long time no see...

Shopping day?
Yea....

It has become so difficult for us to meet.
I wonder why.
Life has changed, perhaps?

Anyway, thanks for waiting for me and thanks for caring.
I always love to talk to you guys.
New input all the time, haha!

Last but not least!!!
My treat!
Pumpkin soup and macaroni!
My recipe.
But...there is always space for improvement.
Haha!

So we decided to have a simple gift exchange as well.
Under my mini Christmas tree~~~
Wee~~~

Welcome to my new place and my new room.
Hope you girls enjoyed your Sunday with me.

I certainly enjoyed myself very much.
Please come again next time, haha!

And that's all for Christmas 2015.
Best wishes!
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment