From February To March 2020

I am not really looking into the future at the moment.
Ever since grandmother passed away in January, my life has changed a little bit.
And the Covid-19 virus pandemic is also crazier than before.
I stopped eating animals for a reason.

My first hike up to Penang Hill, one day.
It was so tiring but yet satisfying at the same time.

Then here came February, used to be my favourite month.
But not this year.
Still, thank you my Amigo besties for giving me these beautiful roses.

And some other gifts from friends and colleagues.
There are people who remember you,
there are people who don't.
I do count the number of people who actually care.

And then an unexpected sunshine delivered.
A few days later after my birthday.
Well, late is better than never.
Thank you Mr.E.

My ridiculous request for birthday present, haha.
They must be wondering why.
XD

Anyway, birthday was on a working day.
It was my pleasure to be able to work with CM on that day.
What a busy day.


Then CM took a selfie with us, wuuhoooo!!!
Unexpected surprise, haha!


I forgot how February flew away, I know it was not easy.
But we nailed it.

We took our first corporate photos~
What a fun morning to visit Sia Buey Park too~


The team, the best so far.


Random with the girls~

And counting of blessings~
Though this year had not been a fruitful year due to the closed one passed away.

And our own giant Lao Sang.
This was huge. I swear.


Party in the meeting room, always have good food.
But since I m no longer animal eater for now, 
I had less choice.

Another unexpected concert for the aunties.
In fact, the concert is really good.
I enjoyed myself too cause I can sing 90% of the old songs by 蔡琴。
Thank you boss for giving out the free tickets.
I love it.

And so cousin has decided to join the F&B.
A new vegetarian stall for everyone, yay!
Come and support please?


 
Kimchii noodle and dry pan mee.
I like pan mee better.


 
Mushroom teh and Lei Cha.
Something new for you huh?



Anyway, I wish them all the best and don't spend money like water again ok?
It is not easy to gain profits.
But don't give up.

So February was a mixed feelings month.
I am getting numb.
Working with masks?


Another working with masks?

The sad thing is,
March came in like a wrecking ball.
Our voted government collapsed in one night.
Damn those betrayers, I still hate you all.
And the reasons behind backdoors.

Life sucks sometimes.
2020 is not really a good year.
Maybe doomsday is on its way.
I am sorry too if you feel bad about this year.
But there's nothing much we can change for now.
Just stay home and stay pretty okay?



No comments:

Post a Comment