First Trip After Covid-19

 November 2022 was a very exciting one. 
After almost 3 years of social distancing, wearing mask, undergoing all kind of Covid-19 trauma, finally~~~

I can fly again!!! 
And it was my turn to fly finally~
And time to spend some money?

Hello airport~
Long time no see~

And funny thing is, we were on the same flight to the transit country, huhu!
Fly together~~~
 
Miss having in flight meal very very much!
But ofcourse, the covid trauma was still quite bad, so need to wear mask all the time.
And the flight was ok, quite tiring.

 
Tadaa~
Well greeting with some roses~
Thank you very much!

And yay! My favourite season for first time!
 
First photo with the yellow trees~

First walk in the sunny but cooling day~

 
Everything was fresh to me, the falling leaves, the cold weather,
and a tiny Christmas tree~
Yup, that's the feeling of vacation for sure.
Everything is so different and new.

 
Never wear so much in my own country, so yea.
Definitely not the usual me.
Thank you for driving me around like a boss~

Days after the first day were a bit gloomy, uncertain and unsure.
Packed for a short weekend trip to somewhere else.
Here's the postcard photo no.1

 
Where we were heading, a retreat by the lake.

Me in the postcard photo no.2
Gloomy and yea, autumn can be pretty emo as well.

Stayed at a very traditional house restaurant.
Can smell the food most of the time, but the food was really good.
 
Vegetarian cheese patty burger and favourite Shandy-Russ.
Cheers!

 
The breakfast served was superb.
The bread and cheese~
And different types of jam to choose, made me very happy.
And full for sure. Now I kinda miss these.

Postcard photo no.3
On the way to visit the beautiful lake.

Tadaa!
Postcard photo no.4
What a nice scenic place for tourist like me.

 
And took a boat ride to another side of the lake.

Peaceful day, I can remember how calm I was.

Postcard photo no.5
Here's the another side of the lake.

And me in the postcard photo no.6
Ahaha, I feel so short and fat with these outfits.

Postcard photo no.7, hello there~

Basically we dropped off here and walk around to enjoy the view.
It is very goof for the eyes, heart, mind and soul.

Stacking up the stones as the river dried up.
Guess it was quite a fun thing to do with the other tourists, haha!

 
I added some leaves as deco for my stones.
Okay thanks for the fun!

Spent almost half a day there, it was really a retreat!

Good job for taking care of me and bringing all the food & drinks.

It was quite cosy as the sun shine.
Never seen something so beautiful like this.

Candid, say cheese~

Overview of the mountain and lake, just perfect.

Postcard photo no.8
And we took another ride to return to the entrance.
Good bye, lovely nature that re-energised my mind and body.

"The Königssee is a natural lake in the southeast 
Berchtesgadener Land district of the German state of Bavaria, 
near the Austrian border. 
Most of the lake is within the Berchtesgaden National Park."


To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment