The Happenings In 2nd Half of 2022

There were a few very important weddings in 2022 that I must record them here.

(even though it has been a year, gosh time flies and I am getting lazier~). 


1. 8th October 2022 - Soo Bee & Wei Ee

I am proud to be able to witness this lovely couple's beginning and happily ever after wedding.

What a memorable day I think.

Thank you for having me and I hope I did my best to make your day a memorable one.

And finally, my last quota of becoming the Bride's Maid of Honour for one last time.
Okay it was awkward.

And of course, an unforgettable university mates gathering, haha!
Everyone has changed, so am I.

Everything was just alright, and I am very happy for my bestie. 
Wishing her an awesome new chapter in life as a wife and daughter in-law.


2. 13th October 2022 - Hai Lee & Issac

 
We've been looking forward to this wedding for quite some time!
And it finally happened! 

Busy bride and the gang of helpers, haha!
The wedding eve was very happening as well.

Congratulations to my beloved cousin sister, I was really happy to be able to help her with some deco and giving ideas. 

As long as I can help, I will do my best.

All in traditional, cool~



The morning ceremony was perfect, and we got a very nice family photo!

Unfortunately the reception dinner was not good at all.

 
The garden idea is suppose to be cosy and beautiful, but well...

One photo before everything is gone....
Rain and storm attacked and kinda ruin everything. 
Never seen such a bad weather before. 
I would say this is the worst wedding reception I've ever attended.

We did our best to help, and to at least make things work.
Well, everything happens for a reason, 
so I bet this is the most memorable wedding for everyone then.

3. The rest of 2022

It is shame to say that I only have the mood to write about the past now.
It is the 2nd half of 2023, and I am writing about 2022.
Good thing is, I finally got my new and 3rd laptop, huhu.
So yea, have to start using it for something.
So here I am.

The usual gathering with friends.
The usual birthday celebration, nothing new is also a good thing.
Ordinary means everyone is doing fine.

The September baby celebration at Winter Warmer~
The family is growing bigger, huhu~

Then celebrating the long lost August baby from far away kangaroo land~
Funny thing is, 3 of us are with kids.
Another 3 of us are with fur kids.
I kinda love this combination, haha!

I love my long lost friend.
Maybe I will see you again in 2023?
Or 2024 at least?

Then here's the boy~
And then I demonstrated my excellent skill in upcycling, 
made him a Captain American shield and a Thor hammer lantern for mid autumn~

Guess aunty is responsible for the boy's homework huh? haha!

And the end of 2022, one last meeting aka the animal party~
With the ladies and fur kids~
Interesting experience when all three are together, haha!
Total disaster!

Last but not least, some family time before 2022 ended.
Happy Mid Autumn Festival 2022!

4. Hmm...the working life 

A quick record of what happened in 2022, it was also a fruitful year, 
trying new things and new challenge keeps me alive.
An unforgettable experience dining at The Top in conjunction with work.
In fact this task gave me a lot of new dining experience at the top restaurants in Penang.
In short, I just ate a lot of pasta since I am meatless now.

Heading out to the sea~

Serious work with the colleagues~

More serious work like visiting the sites and factories~
I look like Bob the Builder cartoon~

Some team building activities like picking up trash~
If it is not trash, then it must be...

Tree planting!!! Ahaha, what a headache program for me.
Planning is fine, dealing with the details and human, I don't like~

More visiting means more inspirations~
More inspirations means more work to do, ahaha!

But of course, people come and people go.
Saying goodbye is never easy, but we cannot skip it.
So good bye bro, have a good journey in your next chapter.

Life is all about changes and decision.
What is your choice?

The end of the first post in 2023.
Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment