The White Christmas 2022

 Here's my full winter experience.
I appreciate it very much.

As we headed to the mountain side, we can see snow better.

Can even build a snowman on my own!
My first snowman, tadaa~

 
Happy little girl trying new thing, quite cool huh.

 
Need to take a lot of photos to prove that I was really there.

 
Dive in the winter wonderland, 
guess this is what a tropical country girl would do?
And thank you again for taking care of me in the snow.
I have zero experience dealing with so much of snow, hahaha!

Postcard photo no.9
Stunning and mesmerizing moment when everything is just white. 

Feel like I was in the Hollywood Christmas movie, haha.

 
And I do look like a dumpling, hmm.

Of course, visiting the Christmas markets is a must.
So here we go, Christmas market no.1

Krampus, an important character for Christmas celebration here.
But quite scary to me.

Punch for Christmas is a combination of orange, blackcurrant and apple juice with spices.
It is very nice to drink in a cool day like this.

And musicians played the classical local and Christmas songs.
A lot of food and people, so have to still be careful.

Headed to another famous Christmas market, guess where.
We were back to the same city!
The land of Mozart~

It was a big market and a popular one.

Have to get myself something this time.
So ya, thank you for the birthday and Christmas present!

Same place same face but different season.

Two Christmas markets were already good for me.

 
Unfortunately I am already practising meatless diet,
so there were so many food I couldn't taste.
Anyway.

Full white Christmas package is when you fell asleep where everything is colourful.
And you wake up in a whole white world!
I can't explain the feeling of seeing the snow falling from sky right outside the window.
It's like magic!

And yea, something annoying when it snows.
Cleaning up the snow before you can drive, 
and putting on the coat or taking it off everytime,
with the hat and gloves...
It can be quite tiring after awhile.

Enjoy the winter, they said.
Postcard photo no.10

Driving in the white woods, exactly like in the movie~

I was quite lucky to have such a heavy snow in the beginning of December.

Because climate changed and snow doesn't always happen.
I had the best of snow, and the great vibes of Christmas.

Christmas market no.5 or 6?
Haha, this was quite nice and crowded.
One last Christmas market for me and it was special because it was a white one!

Thank you for everything, I am truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment