2023, let's get back to normal life!

2022 was blessed as I've survived from Covid-19 for another year.
So Hi 2023!
It is really nice to be back to normal routine.
But wearing mask has become a habit nowadays.
I try my best to keep it on. 

~Spring~

2023 started with new hope as everyone was healthy and good.
Chinese New Year came earlier this year, it was in January.
So Happy CNY, we had more activities this year, but the most interesting one would be:
Picnic with the fur kids!
It was a fun morning, we put efforts into it so it was memorable.

Family time for CNY~

Another family~

Me and mum this CNY~

Brought the elders to watch a CNY movie, they kinda enjoyed it I think.

Chinese New Year is slightly different this year as I got to receive more Ang Paos from my besties and little cousin, haha!
 
Thank you for the red packets! 

Simple gathering and chit chat with friends~
齐齐整整的感觉真好。

Little nephew was also back this year to celebrate CNY with us, so we became quite busy.
Anyhow, here are some of the happy family moment to be remembered.
 
Big boy year by year~

Happy birthday yo!
To my little boy and Aquarius besties.
We call her Princess, hehe!

Happy birthday to my cousin and mum as well!

Yea, so spring was heartwarming.
Birthdays of the 30s are getting simpler, so thank you very much for all the wishes and gifts.
Let's grow old together!

Happy birthday to myself!

Thank you for the celebration!

32年的母难日快乐~

So we took mum to meet her DJ "friends" during CNY as well~
Because it is her favourite radio fm's DJs, so yea~
Meeting the gang at event, but the event ended up cancelled due to rain~

Meeting the gang for a second event in the same month~

So proud of my university mate who is now a capable DJ, huhu!
Spring was good, thank you for the love and peace~


~Summer~

April came too soon.
Then we finally met.

Happy birthday to my ladies~

Cute forever, grow together~

The the days got really hot.
It was time for Cheng Beng again.
Prayer time for the ancestors. 
Always try my best to attend each prayer that I could.

Also Wesak Day celebration~

And Mother's Day~

Happy Mother's Day

Then Happy Father's Day!
Haha, throwback all the moments in 2023~

And of course, my besties birthdays again!
I love how we grow old together, hehe!
Happy birthday Leng Lui mama~

Thanks for sticking with me since 13 years old~

And ya, little boy had his holiday in Penang again~
Singer or Bob the builder wanna be?

Bonding time as Yiyi (me) also I can be quite playful sometimes~
But I get tired easily after awhile, hmm~


~Autumn~

Happy birthday little cousin! Guess which one is me~
Together, we welcome my favourite season.
But the autumn is not obvious here~

Met old friends unexpectedly! 
Haha, they brought kids, I brought fur kids~

Aunty came back for holiday too~
Nice meeting you all again!

Big nephew now become a teenager!
Oh boy~
Making new friend with the Jerry boy~

It was a beautiful view.
When everyone is together, it means a lot.

So I kinda treated them a meal, ahaha.
Broke but happy inside.

Something to my body this year...
I had Piriformis Syndrome. 

Piriformis syndrome is a condition in which the piriformis muscle, located in the buttock region, spasms and causes buttock pain.

The piriformis muscle also can irritate the nearby sciatic nerve and cause pain, numbness and tingling along the back of the leg and into the foot (similar to sciatic pain).
Treatment on going using machines and devices.
It was not fun.
Had to visit a physiologist for checkup and weekly treatment for about 1-2 months.

 Also, started my yoga class since May/June to fix the syndrome.
End up I am continuing the class until today.
Though the pain is reduced now, but it could attack sometimes.
So need a long term adjustment and yoga practices to maintain my body.
Great huh, old body is like old machine. 
It needs services and lubricant to keep functioning~

And this autumn, we finally changed the government again!
Thanks to myself, good job!

And lastly for this season, my first Haidilao steamboat experience!
Dedicated to my ladies~

Happy birthday to our queen for steamboat,
stay pretty and happy yo!

~Winter~

Last but not least, here come the last quarter of 2023.
I did something new with my friends.
We helped to makeup for kids who performed a play.
It was quite fun! 

Then I realised, I love to makeup for people.
It was a fun thing to do yea~
I like to blush especially.

Meet the power of 5~
Me the aunty cannot handle 5 kids.
Haha!

Just happy to be a part of this gang.
A full photo with them made me smile.
And yea, cut my hair short cause I wanted to feel different.
And I am in love with this hair style, though I hated it when I was in secondary school.
Let me be a jie jie and not yi yi ok?

2023 is ending soon.
As a sis, I am happy to announce that:
My little bf is now married!

Thank you for always taking care of me, 
I am very happy for you.
It was a blessed wedding ya!


2023 is truly a year with a lot of challenges, I got emotional quite easily too.
But seeing the people around me suffering from emotional and mental illness make me feel sad.
It is not easy, but I hope everything will be alright for them.
I might not be able to help much, but I am trying my best.
Being normal is a gift, so just be a normal man if you can.
Main goal achieved, more goals are coming soon.
Thank you for reading!



Ps: I missed last winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment