Welcome Back to Malaysia~

Hi boss, welcome back to Malaysia!
It has been too long ever since Covid hit the world.
So ya, let's enjoy the warm weather and local food now~

First experience with the new ferry, not too bad.
And thanks for bringing me to IKEA, made me very happy, haha!

And long time no see my hairy friends!
Sorry I only remember Brownie the cute one.

Hello everyone, and here's a new member too.
Time flies for real.

Meeting Kai again, and Xuan for the first time!
These boys are so cute trying to speak in English, haha!

What a special night at the night market, the kids made me smile.

Then coincidently it was also little bf's registration day~
Had to drop by and send my blessing to the newlyweds!
Congratulations bro!

The important boys in my life,
and I really like this one. 

So what's in Penang?
Food, and more food.

And time for shopping, spent well huh?
Then more food~~yum!

A very awkward time when the family cannot speak in English,
but they tried so hard.
So funny and you just have to laugh.
My uncle and aunties are really adorable.

A rare opportunity to take a photo with the grandparents.
Much appreciated.

And of course, meeting the one mutual friend we have, 
at the place we first met about 9 or 10 years ago.
A tourist day at the famous Toh Soon Cafe.
Check out the yummy egg and toast~

Can you believe it was about 10 years ago?!
Look at the boys, changed so much.
From boys to men, fuyoh!

Hanging around George Town area,
how life has changed the three of us...

Cafe visit for some cold drinks and delicacies.
Watermelon cake huh?
Quite pricy actually~

After that, heading for a staycation by the beach, huhu!
Beach boy is back!
Thanks for driving us around, it was a nostalgia moment.

Enjoyed some classy breakfast during the staycation...

Like a boss for sure~
I love this place, always make me feel calm and relax.

And then continue with food hunting!
This time is Char Koay Teow at Cecil Road Market.
The food is really good and not too pricy, I think I will go back again.

More food like his favourite Satay?
Too bad I am meatless now, but yea, 
please enjoy the Malaysian food.

First time trying stingray huh?
It was my favourite too, once upon a time...

Then one last Dim Sum before leaving the tropical country~
HUHU~

Does Jerry like his new friend?
Hmm, perhaps.

But somehow, good bye friend.
Thanks for the treats and snack from far far away, 
woof!

And ya, my personal photographer,
thank you for visiting me.
Though November is super busy, but it is worth it.
Stay safe until we meet again.



No comments:

Post a Comment