Music in the Garden 2014!

26-10-2014(星期日)

This was the previous Music in the Garden, 
which I was in the band as well, 
singing "my song" - I had a date with spring.
 So, 11 months passed like that huh?

And we were back to this beautiful Botanical Garden, with some new faces.
 Tadaa, the new Mini Big Band!

Playing for the crowds,
people actuallly stopped by to watch the performances.
This feeling is awesome, when people enjoy the music.
They played "Can't help falling in love", like seriously?
>.<

 One of my favourite photos, taken by me ofcourse.
Haha, he is always full of actions and expressions.
Sway, my dear Douglas.

I miss the time we played together, like really really miss it.
But life goes on, and nothing is forever...
They will be one of the most important chapters in my life, I guess?
I cherish every moments we had.

 The crowds were enjoying the music, so was I.

The event ended around 6.30pm, after the one hour performance.
 Thank you for inviting me, my pleasure to be there with you.

Good luck to you guys, one month before the concert.
=D

Thank you for this lovely photo.
=D

And this as well.
I like it. 
Teehee!
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment