Dear Jan

Dear Jan,
I am fine, I am doing alright.
Things will be okay like how it should be.
Everything will always be alright at the end.
If it is not alright, it is not yet the end.

Dear Jan,
There are people coming and leaving.
It is easy to say say but so hard to say good bye.
Meeting new people is fun and interesting.
But to let someone go, it is not fun at all.
I took few weeks to persuade myself that,this is life.
To feel sorrow once awhile, that is life.

I am so glad to meet him when I was so lost in my first job.
He understands my situation as a newbie like no one knows.
Good bye, my dear colleague, Mr.Charles.
I appreciate your guidance, sharing and advices.
I shall never not forget you.

Dear Jan,
There are voices telling me that no one should change my life.
And saying "I want to" make things easier compared to "I have to".
So she were saying I always spend my time and busy for nothing?
I disagree.
I want to prove her wrong.
Who is she?
Some famous number master.
But it was a great talk and awesome experience with some new faces.
Thank you for bringing me around, I love to learn from people with wisdom.
New thoughts and ideas come in when we listen to people.
There is no right or wrong, life is subjective.

Dear Jan,
Working life is busy, I thought I am having the previous concert life again because I've never felt so busy before.
I want to sleep like a boss, and do whatever things I want to.
But sorry to myself, it is time to learn how to play with annual leave, replacement leave, unpaid leave, mc, marriage leave and emergency leave.
Leaves...give me some falling leaves to make me feel like autumn.
I have long way to go..
And being busy is always better than nothing to do.
Compete with time, recharge and restart when things go wrong.

Dear Jan,
Thank you for sending me blessing and warm greetings wherever I go.
Meeting people, shoppers, tenants, and customers is definitely one of the greatest rewards I gain from my first job.
I think I might fall in love with this place and the people I met.

For example, the coolest God of Prosperity~
And making mistakes? 
It is going to be another valuable experience for me.
I really hate myself when I send wrong email, or being indecisive.
I want be able to get the solution, not just to state the problem.
But hierarchy really makes me sick.
Be a good follower, and learn from great leaders.
I know, thats the rule of working life.

Dear Jan,
Ed Sheeran makes me sick as well.
I can't stop playing his songs cause they are so comforting.
Especially Photograph, Afire Love, The A Team, Legohouse, Cold Coffee, and GIVE ME LOVE! 
So autumn feel, I like it.
And crazy, Chinese New Year is just around the corner!
I haven't really prepare myself for it.
I am trying to keep myself calm everyday.
Until I meet the one who introduced me who is this Ed Sheeran.

Dear Jan, 
I have so many things to tell you.
But I just don't know how to start it.
I want to take awesome photos, write amazing stories, 
sing beautiful songs, make yummy cookies.
I want to study and travel.
Different thoughts that are in my mind.
They keep on distracting me.
I can't change it, because it is in me.
The way I think and behave, I believe I was born this way.

Dear Jan,
You are hopes.
You are a great start.
You are just awesome.
Juanuary is going to end today.
So, see you next year, dear Jan.

No comments:

Post a Comment