Movie List (2014)

100 movies....I din't make it in 2014.
But I like some of the movies, like really really like it.
Just feel like want to watch them again if there is a chance, haha!
Watch The Secret Life of Walter Mitty again, so, hopefully Love, Rosie will be the next movie to re-watch~
Anyway, 100 movies in a year, still one of my life goals.
I hope I remember all the good movies that I watched before.
Making a list for my own reference.

Movies of 2014:
1. The Secret Life of Mitty Walter_Motivation_Life_Adventure
Always get inspired, even the second time I watched it. 


2. Love, Rosie_Romance_Motivation_Life
One of the best romance movies I have ever watched so far.

3. The Fault in Our Stars_Romance_Life
The movie that I watched alone in the cinema for the first time and yea...pretty amazing.

4. How to Train Your Dragon 2_Cartoon_Adventure_Life
Cutest dragon in the world, watched with the cutest person that I miss so much.

5. Big Heros_Cartoon_Motivation
Another cutest, haha! I hope there is a BayMax 2 coming soon~

6. Divergent_New World_Romance_Action
Very good concept, very pretty lady and handsome FOUR.

7. Night at the Museum: The Secret of the Tomb_Life_Fiction
One of my favourite series. I think I like Ben Stiller. So sad it ended.

8. The Book of Life_Cartoon_Romance_Motivation_Life
Beautiful cartoon, watched with a bunch of crazy juniors. A great movie!

9. The Hobbit: The Battles of the Five Armies_Adventure_Fiction
I see fire....that is how it started to stuck in my mind. This whole series, makes me want to visit the country more. I must be there one day!

10. I, Frankenstein_New World_Fiction_Scienctific
I like fiction, making the impossible a possible. 

11. The Journey
12. Dracula Untold
13. Into the Storms
14. Guardians of the Galaxy
15. Coffee.Waiting.Love
16. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
17. Maleficient
18. The Amazing Spiderman 2
19. Godzilla
20. X-Men: Days of Future Past
21. Transformer 4: Age of Extinction
22. The Cage
23. As the Light Goes Out
24. Hello Babies
25. From Vegas to Macau
26. Fire Storm
27. Golden Chicken
28. Annabelle
29. Ju-on

Others:
30. In My Dreams_Romance_Motivation_Life
Just like it cause I dream a lot too. Sweet and simple romance.

31. The Notebook_Romance_Life
Besides the handsome guy and pretty lady, I like the atmosphere when I watched this.

32. The Lucky One_Life_Romance
Zac Efron, seriously? But the story is good as well.

33. The Vow_Romance_Life
Romance...based on real life story.

34. P.S. I Love You_Life_Romance_Motivated
P.S. I cried so much for this movie. Can't imagine if I am the poor lady in the movie.
Just too sad to imagine anything.

35. Beethoven
36. Beethoven's 2nd
37. The Prestige
38. Sky High
39. Herbie 
40. SeaFood
41. Twa-Tiu-Tiann
42. Jack the Giant Slayer
43. The Last Song
44. Love Actually
45. Zoo Keeper
46. Mom at Sixteen
47. Penelope
48. Christmas Cupid
49. Wolf Children

Missed:
The Best of Me
The Theory of Everything (Have to watch it soon!)
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
The Lego Movie
Interstellar
If I Stay
Into the Woods
The Maze Runner
MoKissU
The Gathering
Unbeatable

Okay, date me for a good movie.
I am ok with romance, action, scintific fiction, fantasy, adventure, new world, cartoon, comedy, motivational, life story, and natural disaster. 
No horror unless you pay for me. 
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment