First Date, 2015

3-1-2015(星期六)

Hello, 2015!
I am not really excited for another new year.
But I am glad that I live for another year.
Thank you,
to whoever and whatever that keep me alive all this time.
I am still here, and that is more than enough.
Hi, my little shoes.
Miss you a lot!

So, we had a date with spring!
It was a sunrise dating, meant to date the Sun.
But I did not set my alarm cause I was too tired and fell asleep~~
So, so sorrie~~~~
My bad.
Luckily we still managed to catch up with the beautiful sunrise, all the way to Penang Hill~
It was awesome, I am in love with it.
Let's do this again, okay?

Blur face...
It was really a cold, windy and misty morning?
Yea...
Good morning world~
Teehee!

Thanks to her, we did this and had a memorable Saturday morning.

Weirdo.sweet.cute.
=P

Okay, we took a lot of photos.
Because the sunshine was too AWESOME!

Posing time~
He said he is our posing master.
Posing consultant or whatever, haha!

Accidentally got this model feel, impressed by myself.

Sexy lady, with her long hair~

Posing master, promoting my smiley bag.

Another shoot, random one...haha!

We like the sunlight, the windy morning and awesome spring~
"Play with your hair", someone said.

Sunshine~~~
Wee~~~~

Selfie time.
Cause we were the models and the photographers.

Love locks again.
But it was a sunny day, so it was a different feeling.
No one can stop us from taking more photo now.

This photo and feeling....
I want it too...someday maybe?
=)

And I think, I was thinking of you.

Holding hand with a beautiful lady, woops.
I am going to come back, I have to.
=)

Hello, 2015.
I pray for a better year.
So, you better be.

No comments:

Post a Comment