Welcome, January.

January started like usual.
My 24th January, my 24th Spring.
I really love Spring and Autumn,
I love the windy days and falling leaves.
Simply because, it is beautiful and emotional sometimes.
And playing a right song can make it even better.
Not to forget, I also dream a lot in Spring.

Once again, her 52 birthday.
Carrot cake that I miss a lot~~~

Happy birthday mummy, it was just another simple celebration.

The most important point is, we will never miss out this special day.
Eventhough it is always a simple one.
=)

Then,
something to do with the victims of flood in Malaysia...
I hope it helps..
Got this opportunity to send some food and drinks to those needy.
Thank you Giant Superstore for helping in transportation.
Glad that I always go shopping in this Giant Superstore at my working place.
Money flows like water if I have them with me.
Finally spend on something meaningful,haha!
Pray for the victims, sincerely from my heart.

My mini boy friend....gave me these, the last time I saw him.
He is going to study as a standard one boy now.
The next round I see him, he will change for sure.
I love him, when he is 6 years old.
Will he remember how we were in love after years?
Heartache, time is such a killer.
And goodbye, I thought I will have another chance to say a proper goodbye.
But I was wrong. 

I went for hiking, with my new sportshoes.
I think, a great partner and a pair of comfortable shoes are important.
I made it to hill no.5 and even higher to 6 1/2 without feeling really tired.
It was another amazing Saturday, right after the sunrise date.
Having my little “boy friend” as a hiking partner, it is surely a good choice.
=)

I am not really into soft toys.
But I am a girl,
who does not play with toys but just to keep them.
Collecting, I would say.
My collection of toys with stories.
By the way, my favourite is the grey hippo.

Birthday again, but it was my grandpa's.
Meeting cousins and family members.

And Happy Birthday Grandpa!
Granpa sounds awkward, should say:
Ah Gong, shang yit fai lok~
Hakka, to be precise.
=D

Continue my life with some reading.
《Actually, I am that hardworking》,
Very inspiring, 
I picked it randomly in Popular, and it makes me feel better.
Good advices and guidance for the newbies who just started to work, like me.
Mentally motivated, but it is not enough.
I need action.
Courage.
Wisdom.

Last but not least...
You made me crazy,
and is still making me crazy.
When your heart skipped a beat...thats the feeling.
January awaiting February.
It is still like a dream...
Stay focused.
You stay focused okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment