Gifts for Newlove

Hi,
I am another year older.
Feeling awesome to have all the wishes from people who love me and remember me. 
And the most unbelieveable thing was,
my dad texted and wished me sharp at 12.00am.
What else?
Happy birthday!
Early wish from B3.
=)

And then...
Luckily I came home.
 Thanks for the ice-cream cake and midnight celebration.
I was really tired and surprised.
Yes, my family celebrate birthday like it is a big stuff.
I am glad.

And on the birthday based on the Chinese lunar calendar:
Red eggs!
With someone's naughty hand writing on it.
 Birthday on the reunion night, 
I can only celebrate it once every 4 years because of the special month, February.
Not bad huh?
I have to love my birthday, like seriously.

And presents received with love.
It is good to receive some presents.
It brings happiness and the feeling of appreciated.
Anyway, it is a mixed feeling okay?
 Something sweet from uni's best friend and yea, my dad.
No reject for chocolate, haha!
Thanks.

Orange this year? Haha!
2 of my best friends gave me these, bright colour and yup, something new.
Thank you sweeties.
I like your gift.
=)

Something that I can spend. 
Out of expectation, thank you so much, brother-cousin and aunt.
Shopping or save?
Decide later~

 Something "feel like lady" from sister.
Simple and nice
I will keep it well, thank you.

 And then some really traditional wishes from another besties.
"Safety" and "Blissful".
That is good enough.
I am blessed
=)

 I think this is souvenir.
Anyway, it is still a gift.
Thank you for the key, star and heart which represent my name in some way.
Also not to forget the very cute photo frame from someone I really appreciate.
Sarang heyo~

I think my friend know me well.
Although I did complain that I want the same thing she gave to the others, but this is specially for me and I think she‘ve made the correct choice.
Weekely planner pad, just the thing I need.

Well, whatever people give me, I will take it and like it.
Not picky at all okay~

 And finally bought something for myself as birthday present~~~
Mr. Liu, one of my favourite author.
I always want to have any one of his book.
And yup, now I have his latest "Get Lucky".
Money well spent.Haha!

Last but not least...
As I opened my eyes and this was right in front of me... 
"Oh my gosh, am I still in dreams?"
Well, nope, cause it happen.
I will never forget that moment and that feeling.
You got me for this, you know that?

I am loved.
This is for sure.
Thank you for everything.
And I love you too.
*big hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment