Busy Sunday

Alright, so it was the 26th of April.
We went to Penang Hill together.
I always go there with friends, so I felt slightly special to be able to join the team in this short visit to Penang Hill.
And finally grandpa said "Yes" to this one.
Haha!
Morning Sunday!
Since 5.30am, I was awake.
Crazy life.

Teehee, uncle and aunty were happy to be here as well. 
I am glad.

My family members.Part of them.

Grandparents with the 200+ years old mail box.
First in Penang~~
Haha, they are really cute.

And lovely too!
I always admire them for they spend their whole life to be together.
I wish, someday I can be like them.

During the road trip, I found the sample of my dream house...
So nice~~~
I want to put a dog and two kids in it.
One boy and one girl, haha!
Or maybe a pool and a garden, and then a balcony~
Awesome dream, hehe!

So, that is my dream.

This Sunday was a busy one.
Met the other singing birds in USM for a reason.
We were the V.O.V!

Plus another 2 guys actually.
So here is one of the guys.
Happy Convocation Mr. Pink.
I hate that he missed my convocation last time.
But it's alright.

Then!!!
Ravi!!!
Urgh, he was one of my favourite India friends.
I thought he went missing already, but I was so lucky to see him once again right before he starts his work in KL.
Sometimes, everything happens for a reason.
I just have to believe it.

After a short break....
Another exciting event for me~
Hello peeps!
I am always supportive, haha!

Music in the Garden, I can't forget the day I sang right here.
=)

So, all the best to the juniors.
Thanks to music, we are connected.

Busy Sunday.
The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment