International Jazz Day 2015

30-4-2015 (星期四)

Tadaa!
The special made sausage for the International Jazz Day, 
presented to you by USMJB!
Let the music feast began!

Nope, I was just a photographer.
No singing at all.

But, I was here for a reason.
Please welcome my favourite Saxophonist.
Mr. Jonathan.

I have become his little fans.
He always "kills" me with his playing skills.
Well, Saxophone is the weapon then.

Oo, then there was this family who play very well as well.
Look at this man, with his two handsome talented sons.
I heard the juniors ran to take photo with them after they performed.
Haha, I guess that's what I will do if I am still in their age.
But to be honest, they are really talented and looking great.

Celebrating International Jazz Day is something small but fun.
I enjoyed the Jazz moments we had together.

And last but not least, everyone danced.
Cool ending. I like that.

I don't really have much to say, just enjoyed every moment I spend with them.
Happy International Jazz Day to all.
And good bye, April.
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment