USMJB Blink blink Annual Diner 2015

9-5-2015 (星期六)

It was their annual dinner.
And I was invited.
Thank you for inviting me, I really appreciate that.
Shimmering, they were.

Say hi to the gentlemen.
Say hi to the family.

One year ago, I was really emotional about this graduation thing.
Graduating made me feel sick.
So, this kind of reminded me what happen in the previous dinner.
We did not have good food.

Not like these~~~
But we had a great time together.

Now say hi to the ladies~
They all looked awesome.
Young girls, haha!

And so the dinner started quite on time.
I mean quite on time...It used to be late.

Looking at these happy faces~
And the food...superb!

More pretty ladies~
And I really miss those old time and old faces.

Game time!
Looking for your another half?
It was a heart matching game, quite fun.

Then the simple tradition game, which was quite exciting as well.

Never forget the wefiessss~

And the climax was the video showing moment.
The graduating seniors were featured and thanks to them, we had laughters and tears. 
It was really happy and sad.
But life goes on.

A group photo before everything ended.
Smile everybody~

Oh ya, the Communication generations. 4 generations together, haha!

And the alumni~ 
I don't want to be a part of them, but yeah, what to do.

And wow! I like this photo!
My sayang~haha!

Last but not least, the V.O.V.
I am proud of you guys.
Keep it up.
Keep singing.

Yeah, I was captured.

Words can't describe how I felt.
Just give me a mic, I want to sing so badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment