Self-Interview

I've interviewed so many people as a part of my work.
It is always fascinating to hear their stories about life and success.
But, who would ever interview me for at least once in my life?
So, without thinking too much, I decided to interview myself.

Q: If you had all the money in the world, how would you spend your life?
A: If I have all the money in the world, I will do exactly the same like the ending of the movie In Time. Go watch it if you haven't.

Q: If money is not an issue for life, what will you do now?
A: If money is not the main obstacle, you won't see me staying at the same place. But of course, I will probably start up a few dog shelters for strays and homeless, or maybe a small cafe/ florist/craft studio.

Q: What would your perfect day look like? Describe every details.
A: On my perfect day, I will wake up with enough sleep, play a cosy song, cook or grab my favourite breakfast like sausage and egg, get a shower, put on a nice dress and read a book. Also not forget to send happy smiley message to my besties and family, knowing people I love are doing awesome as well. Sing a song for the dog, then receive simple loving message from Mr. Right. Laying on the bed, perhaps holding hands...This is cheesy, but not doing anything is part of my perfect day as well. 

Q: What activities set your soul on fire?
A: Instead of activities, I think these items set my soul on fire: colourful ribbons and paper, beads, floral, fabric, wrapping papers, buttons, decorations.. I just get really excited whenever I see all these. And also, my brain gets active when I see useful items being thrown away.

Q: What do you love to do?
A: I love to sing, making crafts, and write my feelings down.

Q: How do you want to be remembered?
A: I guess people who know me think me as a good, polite girl who like to collect trash? I want to be remembered as someone creative, inspiring and perhaps a helpful  friend. Nothing big, simple is enough for me.

Q: What makes you happy?
A: I am happy when I know I make people happy from the bottom of their hearts. So I like to send out gifts as much as I enjoy receiving as well. Everyone needs to be remembered. Also, happy when I gain what I wish for.

Q: What do you want to do if there is no obstacles?
A: If there's no obstacle to struggle maintain basic living, I would like to bring my mum to travel. If I have no financial obstacle, I will do a lot of donations and adoption. 

Q: What are you waiting for?
A: I am waiting for courage and timing to jump out of my comfort zone. 

Q: Who are you? What can you teach? What do you do?
A: I am a writer, but I prefer to be a creator. I can't teach anything much, I can't explain well. Maybe, Chinese language and craft work? For now, I write for magazines, create content and interview people. 

Q:Who do you do it for? What do they need? How do they change?
A: I am doing this for companies and readers. Companies need revenue and coverage, readers need information. This writing job is for business purposes. So, I want to do something else for the benefits of everybody for greater change.

Q: What are you fears?
A: Fear of being forgotten. Fear of losing someone I love. Fear of changes and making decisions. Fear of heights, trypophobia, Fear of being hated. 

Q: What is the greatest event in life?
A: Not yet? Oo, or maybe to find out I am already 25 years old, I think that is great enough.

Q: What is the most unforgettable event in your life so far?
A: When I told my mum someone wants to meet her in 2 months time. Gosh, that was a bit scary.  Can't forget that! The second one would be, to find out someone you admire actually likes you too, like there are butterflies in the stomach for real.

Q: In your opinion, what are the 3 most important things one should achieve in life?
A: Live in the moment. Always with no regrets. To give when you can.

Q: If you can spend a day with your idol, what would you do?
A: Like with Ed or JJ? Hahaha! I can't d anything, I just want to stand next to them, give them help based on their need. And make them write me a love and encouragement letter?

Q: Describe love.
A: I am love. One said LOVE is such a huge and heavy name for me, that I can't handle it. It will slow down my life, so I will need to put more efforts and time to achieve what I want. But it is ok, I like LOVE. Love is something abstract, you can only feel it, and it is the only power to defeat everything else in the world. When everything else is wrong, Love heals it.

Q: Elaborate your life purposes?
A: I just made myself clear about this. Thus, my life purposes: to create, to love, to record, to educate, to appreciate and to be kind. 

Q: How did you start you job as a writer? Why do it like your job?
A: At first, I just want to do some writing (because I thought that's what I can do, and it sound s not too bad as well). I always enjoy writing, so I decided to pursue a job in a magazine company, which the job scope is not so hectic and I can write something more to lifestyle. AND i can make money. That's why I transferred from Science stream and took Chinese language instead during PreU. Then I got Communications in USM and decided to major in Journalism. My first job was not what I expected, until I got the offer from my intern-ship company. Everything seems smooth and dream came true? Nah. This is just a job to make a life.

Q:Have you ever thought of what you will be doing if you are not a writer now?
A: Good question! If I would know earlier that writer is just a job, not a dream, I would study something else like design or hand skill courses. To write, you don't really have to study much about HOW TO WRITE. But to be skilful, time and practice will be necessary. If I am not a writer now, I guess I will be doing design for layouts, fashion, interior, or even hairdresser! Anyway, it is not too late to think about this, I am still grateful for being a writer.

Q: Have you ever faced any struggles or obstacles?
A: Yes I did. I have family matter, but that made me grow mature and always thankful for what I have. Struggles or not, it shapes you into who you are.  

Q: What do you like and dislike about yourself? 
A: About dislike, I hate that sometimes I am too rational in love topic. And I could have done more for social with my healthy body, functioning brain, 24 hours, and sources, but I just don't. I also dislike that I am a little greedy and stingy sometimes. 
I like myself cause I think I have self-discipline, rational mind and loving thoughts sometime. Haha!

Q: Any advice for the youngster?
A: Watched this from a video, going to do this for sure. 
Dear 18, never think of money when you want to do something you want. Every job make money when you are 100% passionate in it. It then becomes your career. 
Dear 21, appreciate the people who confessed and love you. You will miss this sweet and sour moments as you grow older. You learn as you love.
Dear 23, graduation is not as excited as you imagine. Be brave to take the first challenge in the working world and wait for the right timing.
Dear 25, if you are lost just like I do once awhile, guess that's normal for us. Chill and keep moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment