Last Sunday

Last Sunday was a fun day.
It was the last Sunday of June, so we went for a date with music and crafts.
And I really love that.
Little Penang Street Market @ Upper Penang Road.
Every last Sunday of the month.
For craft lovers.
Like me.

But last Sunday, it was for them.
Beloved favourite band of mine.
Happy to see all these faces, like always.

Just managed to hang around before the show started.

Lovely crafts, isn't it?

Some even sell old notes for RM8 per piece.
Hmm...interesting.

Maybe one day, I will be like him.
Working on my crafts with passion and focus right here.

And then, the show of the day started!
Welcome the USM Mini Big Band!
Really mini though...

They even did A Capella. hahaha!
Everything is a lil awkward without a proper drummer.
But they managed to make it.

And so, end of the first session.
It was a really hot sunny day.
Glad that I made it there to support and also for good music.
See you guys soon!

Road trip was fun too!
Thanks to the birthday girl who drove all the way from Taiping to Penang to join us.
Three girls in a blue car with awesome songs, almost perfect.
Like No Control by One Direction.
COOL!

And so, we went to a special place called Bean & Bark @ Sungai Nibong.
Let's bark together.
Woof woof!
Pet grooming.

Pet stuffs.

Pet food.

Pet cafe.

Yesh, a pet store and cafe combined.
I love the idea!
Fabulous!

And so, we bought her something for birthday.
Look at her happy face, made me so happy too!

Happy birthday Kitt girl.
Glad to see you again on this special day.
No plan is a plan okay?!

Surpise for us, check out who's in the house?

I was a happy kid...surrounded by fluffy friends~

Of course, it's for the food...

Dog heaven for a dog lover...
However, I prefer big dogs, haha!

Tadaa, Corgi!!!!
Real Corgi!
OMG, I always admire Corgi with the butt.
Now I finally saw it myself.
Hahaha, doubled the happiness!

Thanks girls.
I hope it's a happy date for us.
=D

Then this guy with young Husky.

So cuteeeeeeeeee!

I can't handle this...
>.<

I need a husky.

Baby I need you~~~

Anyway, I want to come back someday, bringing our home dog. 

See you again okay?

Aww...last Sunday...
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment