Fund Raising Food Fair For 4PAWS

23-10-2016 (星期日)

I was told that there will be a fun raising food fair for dogs.
So I came out with an idea to sponsor some food for this event.
And I did that for real.

Not a very big event, but everyone was having fun I think?
I was really happy to go back to this old place full of memories.

Methodist Boys' School!
Hohoho, my former school, but I am not a boy.
Performcance by Nyonya Baba~

So me and my mum decided to contribute 100 pieces of currypuff to help 4PAWS.
Small effort to help the dog shelter.
It was pretty amazing, I felt.

And the best part!!!
Look at all these doggies~~~~
Omg Husky!

With his personal air-conditioner~~
Rawr~

"So what?"
Ahhh....too adorable~

Dogs were everywhere, 
totally a dog land for me~

Of course, I was not alone.
Brought my mum, my best pal and the one eye dog with me!

Smile Boss~

Ahh, I was a happy kid...

Dogs make me happy, like all the time~

You see~~~~

Super dog!

But well, not everyone is happy, not even Happy herself.
She was scared to see other big or small dogs~
But we bought her a dog pizza and a new cloth.

Hmm, but she is too fat to fit in.
Mum said it was her day.
So, haha~
Hope she enjoyed it.
XD

No comments:

Post a Comment