Kiddy's Convocation

27-10-2016(星期四)

So I took an off day for this special day.
Celebrating her big day, and I am really happy to be a part of it.
An extra surprise for her I guess?
Doraemon flying balloon.

So I prepared a special gift for her convocation, as per requested.
I kind of like this idea too!
Sweet bouquet and edible some more!
Haha~

After baby sitting and personal make up session, she attended the ceremony.
So did I, quietly sneaked into the hall.
And as she came out, I passed her the gifts.
My make up end product, wearing my black pants, holding my customised bouquet.
Totally a happy kid! 

Then, start my main job as her personal photographer.
It was really a nice day, no rain at all.
I guess it is going to be a memorable one for her.

Met her family all the way from KL.

Busy calling...
I remember I was like her, once upon a time.
At least my convocation was a super memorable one.

So, with all the awesome musicians~
Haha!

Like sisters.
I am the younger one, teehee!

The day turned dark quite fast.
We had to leave because everyone was already hungry.
As promised, she brought me along for the Japanese meal treat.
Wuhoo~~~now who is the happy kid~
Sushi Tei served us well.
Salmon monster is here!
Rawr~

Salad in Japanese style~

Dining with her family made me feel shy a bit...

But it was a great meal after all.
I was really full and thanks a lot for the treat!

Last but not least, 
Happy Graduation Kiddy!
=D




No comments:

Post a Comment