Welcome back!

Hola!
November started pretty well.
And welcome back to Malaysia, Mr. E.
After 5 months, we met again.
Hot hot day huh?

It's good to have my special friend around.
Some fun moments when we were at Taiping over the weekend.
Watched《PASKAL》, haha!

Then another weekend, we met other friends at Ipoh for short gateway~
 
Kek Lok cave visit after so many years.
It is truly worth visiting, I love the nature and peaceful atmosphere.
I think he likes it too.

Lost World Hot Spring at the night park.
Well, it was my very first time to be in the theme park.
The hot spring experience was quite ok.
However, please reduce the price okay?
Too pricey.
Otherwise I will not go back to visit anymore.

So basically Ipoh is all about food too.
We ate so much and totally made it into a food trip.
Dim Sum~

with friend's family and especially the cute grandparents.

Thank you for everything ya!

 
Yea, some of the food we had, I love them all~

 
All~~~~

Especially these yummy delicacy!!!
I can't get enough of these~

And also quick meeting with a best friend, haha!
So good to see her after March.
Definitely have to visit again soon.

Meanwhile, November flies.
Dinner with family and hopefully it is a good experience for all.

Attending Chinese wedding with family as well.
Kai was having fun with uncle, haha!

It was a memorable time for me.
But of course it is not easy.
I just have to go with the flow and see what happen next.

But I am happy to spend time with him.
It is never easy for us.
So I appreciate every moments, 
happy, sad or mad.
 
Sometimes, I enjoy doing just nothing.
Well, watching movies is probably the thing we enjoy doing so much.
《Wonder》that made us cry, I will never forget that.

But 3 weeks is too short.
Or maybe it is too long.
Gathering was fun but it is also taking most of our time.

 
Finally a USM time for us.
The place where we met.

 
And food time~
Dim Sum for him, Pizza for me.
And MCD for us!
Life is crazy, so we better be crazier.

Till one last day for both of us.
It is always hard to say good bye.
But we look forward for next meeting.
I think the next waiting period will be crazy enough.

Till we meet again, perhaps?
No matter what, I wish you healthy, safe and happy all the time.
Cause that matters. 
Take care.


No comments:

Post a Comment