November Holidays with Mr. E

So November is considered my holiday as well.
Although I wasn't the highlight.
 
Perhaps they were?


 
Hello doggies, me again!


So, someone got me more food and more dog food~
haha, thank you so much!
I love them all!

Spending time at Taiping has become one of my yearly events.
This year, I attended a special Indian's wedding.
So happening~


 
Thanks for having me.
Well, thank you for going to a Chinese wedding with me too,
Welcome back, Mr. E.


 
Happy marriage to my hostel mate.
It was a memorable night for us.

As we went back to USM, 
we saw more changes and felt older.
Still remember how we met, 5 years ago.


How we dated last time, so funny.


I am still me, 
how about you?


Missing the classes and friends we had.
Study life is so precious.


And we had the best photographer, 
aka the guy who becomes our middle man during the first time we met.



USM, we definitely miss you!


But you've changed so much better, so cool!

Never had so many photos of us, thanks to our photographer pf the day!
 
My first Xing Fu Tang~


 
A lot of food, cause it's Penang!


 
Korean, yums!

 
So, we went hanging around like how we did 5 years ago.
Best friends stay together, haha!


And more food!
These two guys can eat a lot, look at their sizes.


But thanks for treating me, teehee!

I don't remember how November passed, but I know it was fast.
Beach time with some new friends.


Beach for the boys~


Alcohol for everyone, except me~~



Nasi Kandar also, aha!


It was a great adventure with these people.
Although just a simple night,
playing Overcook and guys' dance,
and nothing else~
Adulthood can be fun, maybe?

Other than that, just spend some time with me okay?
 
Just randomly, 
walking the dog, 
simple breakfast,
shopping and movie,
anything.


 
Once awhile, make me happy,
like a small girl.
It matters.


My lucky soft toy.


Hello, Stella Lou.


 
Although I got mad easily.


I still like spending time with this Mr. E.


Ops, a busy Sunday with all the family members.
Awkward~~~

But the kids seem to like it.
Our own playground~~~


 
Uncle Stefan and Kai.


It was a lovely Christmas season.


I love my boys.


 
Hope we can spend more days like these.


I don't ask for much.
Just need a little bit more.

Life is always complicated and not easy.
Until we meet again, okay?





No comments:

Post a Comment