Mid Semester Break

That mid sem break....
I can't even recall it myself.
Thanks to all these photos I took.
I hope I did not miss anything fun.
*Well, I did missed something...*
=]

 It was a great time at home....spending my time with the rainy days.
I was worried, and stressed.
But now all gone.

Spent some time with lovely VOV gals~
I was really craving for some great delicious cakes, crazy life~
And I am really happy we had that great time together.

And it became more.
 More dating with these people.
And my first time outing with Mr. President, haha~

 Their first time in Paragon, my first time in Zanmai Sushi.
I shall come back later, when everything is done.
Who should I ask next?
=]

Of course, not forgetting my dearest hostel-mates.
 Sometimes, you just need to ask.
People will surely entertain you and join you for dinner.
But usually I am lazy.
So....Thank you for asking me out for dinner.

5th semester break, 
I hope we can do something crazy again, 
before we officially graduate.

Last but not least, non-stop BK stuff.
Meeting for BK, it was the 5th meeting.
No holidays for all, we work even during weekend.
But it is quite fun if we just ignore the hard and sad part.
=)

And assignments never end.
Took portraits for Photojournalism assignment.
Wrong focus, but I like this photo.
My mummy, be my model please~


Life is about choices.
Sorry guys, if I had let you down.
Both trips were really fun, but without me...
Aiks, I did what I should.
Music camps still the most important for me, 
especially during that critical period.
And so, I ended my short mid sem break with gain and loss.

Life goes on.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment