Ed-Sickness

Heartache when I realised that I won't be able to attend this time.
Just realised how much I love him and his music.
I want to spend my time in his music world so badly.
 For Ed Sheeran.

He is too much, too talented and too passionated.
His is very influencial, I mean him and his mucic pieces.

I love Afire Love, Cold Coffee, I See Fire, All Of The Stars, Photograph, Don't, Kiss Me, This, One, Firefly, and a lot more.
AWESOME SONGS!

So here is this guy, the second guy who makes me so obsessed right at this moment.
Him and his little guitar.
His little attitude.
His messy hair and tattoo.
His voices...

 Thank you for the great music.
I love almost every one of them.
And I really have to watch him in live for once.

And well, he is 3 days younger than me, what a fact.
But it doesn't matter.
Whoever gets him one day, she is lucky.

Melt me like I am the snow, and his voice is the sun.
Ed, Ed.  
You ruled my little world, for once.
I can't resist you and your music.
Maybe it is good that I did not attend his concert this time.
Because I think I will just melt and evaporate in the air.
Okay, I am just over reacting again.

Anyway, Ed, you are really awesome.
Just keep it up.
I want to see you in future.
Make me want to die for your music please~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment