Kiddy & The Dates

6-3-2014 (星期五)

It was a Friday night.
And a random outing because I was craving for great music.
So, I was there, at the Canteen.
Jeep Jazz Trio,
the usual Jazz standard.

Meanwhile...
An unexpected person who made me feel surprised was also there!
I had to calm myself before we talk, ok..ehem~
Hi, my favourite saxophonist~
Really nice to meet you once again.
=)

And ofcourse, I dated her before this.
So thanks to her, I met someone there. Haha!
Kiddy Mandy enjoying the cake, yumyum!
No more wrong focus this time.
=P

It was more than a month since our last meeting.
Don't miss me too much okay?

Again, thanks to her, I actually had a great Friday evening.
Went to a secret place for great music as well~
Five 2 7, our secret code, remember that!
Not too bad, but no more next time.
I was risking my life doing that.

Anyway, it was awesome~~~~~~
And the next day was also awesome one~~~~~~
It was a phone hunting date~
Urgh~
Never thought this day will come so fast.
But yup, it came and decision was made.
Thank for the accompaniment.
Hope you enjoyed yourself too.
=)

So, this is about the kiddy and her mysterious gift.
Tea bag puppy and my 7th phones after all.
I like the gift, and my choice.

Cheers, everything will be alright.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment