31 March 2015

March is leaving me soon.
Ya, probably in 3 hours.
Nothing much to say,
I guess I will not remember what happen in March after this.
It is just another working month, 
another month for me to discover myself, my thoughts and my dreams.
Well, shouldn't be too sad about that.
The world is still spinning.
GST is still coming.

And so, let me treasure the little memories I have.
So I started my life with new phone.
New habit and new culture.
By the way, Happy International Women' Day!

 Went to GeorgeTown with mum to visit my cutie friend.
And it was a quite lovely Sunday, think mum had fun too.
=)

Then there's new culture going on.
I don't always selfie.
But now I do.
 Maybe once awhile~~~

Working life when I have to read newspaper.
It is not bad at all!
But, too bad I am always busy and do not have enough time to read properly. 
 But this caught my attention.
Seriously, I hope they found each other now.
=)

And Groupon is a very good channel for me to spend money.
Good and bad thing? haha!
 Made myself 2 Photobooks, one for convocation and another one for USM Jazz Band.
Best memories treasured!

March is simply relax and cool.
 I did nothing much, no input, not much output.
But it is a beautiful month.

Because I drove quite a lot~
 Sent my sister to the airport by myself.
Crazy~~~

And then I met my dream car~ OMG.
 Mitsubishi Alttrage, RM700+ per month for 9 years if I want it so much before GST.
But too bad, I made my decision and said Good Bye to my dream car.
Kind of sad as I never want to have a car before I met this one.
It is just too beautiful for me.

My office life afterall.
 Always feeling cold like winter, so I have my blanket and jacket with me.
It feels like home and quite comfortable sometimes.
I think... I am in love with my table and that small personal area.
Overall, feels like home, maybe?

Then I remember this...
 Hi, long time no see,something that I've abandoned for few years. 
Have to think of what I should do with it.

And March...have to say good bye like how it always happen.
 Farewell night for the intern girl that I like very much.
To the right is our beloved Sugar Daddy, and colleagues.
So Good Bye huh?
I just have to accept it because it is not under my control.
But I know, we will miss her a lot.
Denise, our very cute little sister.
Wish her all the best in future.
And yea, new colleague is coming on 1st April.
Okay! Let's see what is going to happen soon.

So last weekend, a very busy weekend.
We went back to Kedah for prayer.
 Hi Grandpa.
How are you doing?

Selfie with grandpa.
It was the fastest and funniest prayer we had.
Also, feeling tired.
And I drove to fetch my aunts.
Feeling good, I think I am finally an adult after I drove.
Haha!

Oh, my primary school. 
 I miss this place, this sky, this simple life.
And my poor dog...aiks.
She has blue eyes.
I wish for something to happen.
And I hope I can make it.

We found the land of Watermelon on the way back!
Too much!
This is too much for a watermelon lover like me~
I have to get some of these back to Penang!
And I actually did.
XD

So March is still a memorable one.
Eventhough nothing big happen.
But all these small pieces made my March beautiful.
All the best in Japan, my dear friend.
I just hate to say good bye.
But this farewell lunch, I hope it will be a memorable one.
Until we meet again in future?

Dinner treat by the intern girl accompanied by our Sugar Daddy on her very last working day.
 Lok lok or steamboat?
I just like it because it was a raining day.
And everything seems alright, very heart-warming.
But feelings fade, how I wish I can keep all these feelings fresh in my mind.
Keep calm, and feel.

Last but not least, the best ending of March.
 Musical night with the band members again.

Haha! 
Dougy!
XD

Singing the songs I used to sing.
She is getting better.
And I love to be in the music.
All bad feelings are gone whenever I am here.
Easy and efficient!

So, little pieces here and there.
My memories are all based on pictires.
Maybe Instagram is a better way for me to keep all these pieces.
And welcome, GST.
Government Says Thank you.
I hope this is a joke and someone will wake me up soon.

Let's have a better April.
Let's do something big!
Let your heart speaks.

Welcome to the world of GST.

No comments:

Post a Comment