Friends

Well, I've abandoned my dearest friends for quite a while.
I have no idea why my life has changed.
But we always make time for the people we love.
I want to make time, before it is too late.

Last meet up before I moved.
We had a long night talk.
And we miss you, dear friend.

If you've watched ...
I guess this is when my Friendship Island get activated.
Yea...They are the happiness in my Friendship Island.

Ans she? 
 I miss you a lot babe!

I wished I could spend more time with her~
 But well, once or twice a year make our meetings precious.

Someday, I will go visit you okay?
Please stay happy like always with your cute boyfie there.
Haha!

Then another meet up with the fellow friends as promised.
It was a country feel dinner at the newly opened cafe at Air Itam.
They have nice curry Spagehetti.

Supper is a must...at the renovated Farlim Mcd.
 Hmm, nugget set with the honey mustard and cheese sauce.
Yummy!
Our friend can surely eat a lot.

He is leaving again...soon.
 After a year, finally he is going to start his first official job far away from us.
So, we suggested him to get a watch for his new job.

That night...
He ate a lot again!
Urgh..okay~ he will miss all these food soon.

And last but not least, the farewell dinner for him. 
 He asked for Salsa...so we went there for a fancy dinner.

Dinner for four.
Hey, where are you no.4???

Take care of yourself sis.
 Don't miss us too much.
Wish you all the best in your new job.
Good luck!

Other gathering with friends...
We made time for each other okay?
Little junior~ 
 With her and my "motorbike coursemate".
Small world and unexpected friendship.
Haha!

And dinner for three...I've became light bulb again.
Argh...
 Anyway, the dinner was awesome.
Thanks for the invitation.

He wanted to show me his girlfriend...
Ahahaha, okay boy.
You are a big boy now.
I am so proud of you okay?
But please remain as my little bf, 
I need that once awhile.
Hehe~

Dear friends,
Let's meet up again next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment