Bridesmaid, blink!

10-10-2015

Ops, I wasn't planning for this.
But it happen.

So, my very first time to be a bridesmaid, and it was for my neighbour.
I just talked to her the first time a week before her marriage.
Haha!

Hmm, despite those bad times I was having, I went to help as promised earlier.
I am happy and curious.
 I should prepare myself for the next attempt.
Maybe next year for someone special?
^_^

Tadaa, simple look.
 I felt like getting married too.
But just for that one moment.
No, I m not ready for that.

So we had a game session with the groom and his fellow supporters.
It was all the bride's ideas.
She was watching in the room though Skype, haha!
I could hear her laughing when the guys did silly and funny stuff.
Everyone laughed and had fun anyway~
Light  meal was prepared for the guests. 

So the game session is part of my tasks.
It was quite fun, but the penalties were scary.
Dear future husband, 
I will make sure none of these penalties like eating a chili, petai or century eggs will happen on our wedding day.
I will make something else for you...

 And oh!
 I met this cutie boy who hugged me well.
My heart melted when I was holding him.
He is too cute!
I miss him a lot!
>.<

And I made new friends after that...some Ji Mui..
 It's good to be able to join them for the first time, haha!
Learned something new from them as well.

Last but not least, a photo with the beautiful bride.
=D

Wish you happily ever after and have fun staying in Australia.
They look great together.
=)


No comments:

Post a Comment