Hard Rock Family Day

It was a Sunday evening well spent with my family at Hard Rock Hotel.
I should have done this once awhile when I can afford.
I feel great to be able to have a short escape.
Sunset by the pool and sea..

But I was actually the baby sitter...
Hey kid, I said no running.

Perhaps no Ipad as well?
Okay, the hotel room is cool.
I need a honey moon here, do nothing but just lay on the bed~

 Oh hi sweetie~
Good day for you?

We had our dinner at the cafe afterwards.
Very fancy dinner.....
 Thanks for the treats!
It was a great night for me, at least I had good time.

=)

Ofcourse, it happen to be our Kelvin boy's early birthday celebration as well. 
Last year, we celebrated with him at Singapore.
Time flies huh?

Wonderful night with family...
I appreciate that very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment