House Warming

21-9-2015(星期日)

And so, I've moved to the new place.
FINALLY~
Phew~

For the past 6 months, I've been busy here and there.
Renovation, furniture, packing and throwing my stuffs....urgh.
It was a great experience, you create what you want.
But packing or unpacking is NOT FUN AT ALL.
And I told myself:
It's time to let go, alright?

So I kinda make it like what I want, in the simplest way.
Anyway, it is not complete yet.
I have to put more efforts in it.

But please come and have a seat.
We had the house warming gathering, also the simplest way.
 Just family.
No friends.
I think, not now.

Simple lunch prepared for those who came.
Busy day~
 I am not good in entertaining guests.

So, please self service okay~?
 That's the way.

Well, there was nothing much to do at my new place, no TV, no wifi, no radio...
 This is tough.

So, everyone came to see our old photos....
Yea....good time to check our old photos and laugh and be surprised.
Haha, photos are good, I should take more photos in future.

And also, after meal, nap and rest...
 Home liked.

Dinner of the night.
Small house which can barely fit in more than 20 packs.
But I guess everyone is happy to join in.
 I was unable to imagine life without grandparents and relatives, and doggies~
We lived together under one roof for about 12 years, and now?
I will definitely miss those faces and fun moments.

But as time goes by, we grow. 
Hey you, welcome home.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment