Mid Autumn 2015

Mid Autumn could be fun, if you spend it with the right people.
So I did.
I went to visit juniors and acted young again.
 I am young, right?
Haha!

It's been a while since the last time I walked such a long distance in USM.
Wow, I felt cool!
 Especially with a bunch of music lovers...
You just know when you are happy, from deep in your heart.

 Happy Mid Autumn Festival to you guys!
Awesome photo I took.
I really Iike it. 
=D

Then, working Saturday~
 Met this sweetie before work, happy~~~~
Thanks for visiting me. Touched.

Celebrating Mid Autumn with the public.
There were performances, lantern parade for kids and lucky draw.
 Kids Zumba.

 Hmm....I had mixed feeling.

As in, really mixed feeling?
 I served the invited guests and be a waitress for a night.
Everything was ok that night.
I was not really ok.
Hmm...

My mum met her favourite DJ who was the emcee of the event.
Haha, pleasure~

 Game session for kids.

And last but not least, a group photo with the old folks we invited for dinner.
 I am going to treasure this photo and this moment.
It is beautiful.

Something I did for this event, just right behind me.
 Simple design for the backdrop, look alright for this event.
Thank you for giving me this opportunity.

And last but not least, a wefie with the fellow colleagues who came to help.
Another mixed feelings...

And so, something will happen very soon.
It is going to be a new chapter.
For now, Happy Mid Autumn Festival to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment