Before 2016 ends

Time flies again.
Here goes my 2016.
Have I changed?
I really have no idea at all.
Maybe, my thoughts change from time to time.
Achievement and disappointment here and there.
But as I change, I hope I know myself better.

The important events for 2016:
January was a good start. 
I tried to adapt into new working environment, guess everything was okay.

February marked my 25th birthday.
4 cakes and presents with love.
It was a busy month filled with gatherings and eating which also mean spending, haha!

March was really normal.
For the first time I went to KL for work.
Then finally met my primary school friends after so many years.
Whatever it is, I guess our problem was solved.

April was the month where I learnt about fashion.
And a short Langkawi trip with the Jazz family members.
It is always good to be surrounded by youngsters.
I feel younger but older at the same time.

May, we went to Hatyai, Thailand together.
It was a fun trip too! As we ate and shopping quite a lot. 
Haha, memorable experience.
Then I designed simple decoration for Kai's 1st year old birthday party.
I kind of like what I did.
=D

June was a super busy month!
I was rushing to complete all my tasks so that I could enjoy my holiday.
So nothing much to remember.

July...
Finally you came.
After so long, I was just have to appreciate every single moment I had.
Tears and joy, it was so real.
Thank you for everything.

August was another month to be excited.
Our hen's night for the first girl getting married.
It was clumsy, but we did something new, haha!
Definitely have to do that again, soon!
Oh well, my 3rd concert~ Fish Leong.
This time, I brought my mum along!

And September came with a surprise.
I was sent to Macau for work.
I guess it was a good opportunity for me to travel a bit this year, since I did't go anywhere oversea. 
And also the big day for our first bride!
We were really putting efforts on it.
Thank god everything went well.
Perfect wedding!

October started with Perhentian trip.
We traveled like a boss!
And my first snorkeling~~~was a little scary but fun!
Okay now I need to try something else, haha!
Celebrating first ever family trip with more than 10 members at Genting.
That one was a crazy one, but we did it.
And one of the most memorable event would be Kiddy's convocation.
Teehee!

November was a working month.
So I worked and worked.
Cut my hair in purpose.
And Happy Birthday to USM Jazz Band!
The 20th concert was superb!
Bravo~
Met my favourite author too!

Last but not least, December...
I took 2 weeks off to clear leaves.
Went to Ipoh to see someone I miss, then more gatherings~
And Christmas season too!
Just a good chance to recharge for new year.
Well, wish me luck in 2017!

This is me.
Nothing has changed physically.
But mentally, I hope I get stronger this year.
And everything has a limit is something I've learnt so far.
So I've get rid of the shopaholic habit as I do not spend on unwanted stuff anymore.
Practicing the idea of minimalist could be my new year resolution.
And also, getting rid of the bad feeling whenever I see people posted about their travel and food.
I always feel envy last time, but now?
My brain has automatically filter those as I can just look at it without much feeling.
This is something impressive.
Guess everything has it's maximum level.
=)
Before 2016 ends...
I just want to say that, I am grateful for whatever I have and I don't.
And it is good to be able to feel.
I live the present. 
So now is my moment.
Thank you 2016, 
You are awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment