Lovely Christmas!

It's Christmas season again!
How lovely~
I wish there were snow for your Christmas.
Haha~
Let the magical journey begins!
Christmas market, someday maybe?

21st December, started the celebration with family members.
Trying out cousin's new iPhone.
Rawr~

It was grandpa's 80th birthday.
So we went for a nice fancy dinner. 
Family photo, almost complete cause only one cousin was missing. 


He was happy.

Happy birthday grandpa!

Wish you healthy and happy all the time!

Being 80 years old is not easy at all.
=)

22nd December was an appreciation breakfast organised by Starbucks Malaysia.
We were invited to join the simple casual meeting. 
Brief introduction and sharing session by the person incharge (in green shirt).
He is kind and friendly, it was really fun listening to his stories.

Actually it was not a good beginning for me as I went to the wrong Starbucks.
And I was lost, so I had to take several U-turn on highway.
It was really annoying.
But!!!
I got the greatest lucky gift with no. 1011.
Wow, what a lucky and unlucky day for me~
Although I don't know what I should do with the mug collection, but well, it is not a bad one at all.
And we had the chance to try out whatever we want to try at Starbucks,
I ordered some pancake and juice instead, haha!

Also, we took this opportunity to exchange gift among colleagues.
Tadaa~

I got a cute tumbler~
Wee, not bad not bad~

A group photo before the session ended.

23rd December was the day where we had a small christmas celebration with more colleagues.
The food prepared was awesome nice! 
I love the curry chicken, friend meehun and friend prawn cake.
Yum yum!

Then complicated christmas gift exchange.
No comment about this.
But I am ok with my gift.
Used it twice ald so far.

And one of the most memorable part was, we made a mannequin challenge video:
Isn't that fun?
=D

And I had dinner with ex colleague on that night.
Hi Dotty!

Small gift for her.
We had sushi, Good try at new place.

And Dotty looks exactly like her, haha~
She is a craft maker too ^_^

Me and Dotty~

And friends performed at the mall, wuhoo!
Feeling good~

Christmas eve was a simple one.
Santa girl huh?

Movie date with lovely juniors~
We watched SING, a very very very nice animation`
I LOVE IT!
The koala bear is so comfy to hug, haha.
Okay please watch it.

Thank you for having me.
It was a warm loving night for me.
Simply awesome.

I wish for a white christmas too~

Okay, happy date with kiddy.
=D

Christmas day was a bit annoying, cause it's a working day for me. 
Nothing much to be excited.

But thanks for the treat Mr. Jeffrey.
=)

一整个就是工作的节奏~
From Penang to KL to Penang.
The shooting only ended around 11.pm.
And it's 3.30am when I finally reached home.
Phew~

Well, nothing's going to stop me from meeting besties.
Finally met them on 26th for dinner and gift exchange.
Haha! 

Western style, Fish & Chips for myself~

And guess what, I got her gift from the exchange XD
Hehe, congratulation by the way!
Mummy wanna be~

Yay~~
I look adorable here, don't ask me why, haha!

Merry Christmas to all my lovely besties!

I like my present, hope you too~

Meow~Woof woof!



More surprise and gifts came a little bit later.
I am really thankful for whoever that send me those.
And ofcourse Christmas is all about thankful and appreciation.
Thank you for being with me all the time.

Merry Christmas once again!
May you have a wonderful new year. 







No comments:

Post a Comment