Double Decade in Action!

26-11-201 6 (星期六)

It was the 20th concert.
Happy Birthday USM Jazz Band!

So this was my sixth concert afterall.
I am always grateful to be able to be a part of it.
3 years performer + 3 years audience.
And I believe it gets better every year.

Double decade in Action!
Here we go! 
Cake cutting ceremony~

Bussy Brass~
Everyone was really awesome.

Juniors of VOV.
Growing from 5 to 12 people so far.

Guest players from Thailand were awesome as well.
Overall was overwhelming.

2 hours plus performance ended quite soon.
I can never get enough of the jazzy and bussy music.
And another important thing is to meet familiar faces from everywhere.
Kuching, Singapore, KL~
Haha!

One of my favourite batch~  
These juniors are really cute la~

And together we made 5 generations in total.
I am the pioneer batch.
Feel old but never look old~
VOV rocks~~~
XD

And with Mr. President. 
Some said we look alike in this picture.
Haha, like brother and sister I guess?

So I like the song of Game of Throne.
And new song composed by the maestro.
And saxophone....kills me all the time.
Familiar songs that reminded me of the old time..
Yea....basically I enjoyed the show.
Thank you for the great music! 

No comments:

Post a Comment