Jazz Retro 2011 (The Actual Night.!)

16-11-2011(星期三)

Hurray~
Wednesday!
Finally~~~
We are ready?
Nope, but we are ready to be retro!
I had a feeling like going to marry, so nervous and excited.
This was my first time working in such a big musicians group.
Many things happen throughout these times.
But, smile =D
Jazz Band Retro 2011!
The 5 backup singers, we are very new without experience.
But we will gain some after this.
 
Make up room was full with the players, dancers, and singers.
Thank a lot to my partners that backup me sometimes.
I have a lot of fun time with them.
They are just to funny with their Sarawak loghat , haha!
It started!
Everything was fantastic...
But my mum wasn't there.
It was raining heavily outside, I guess it will be better if she stays home.
Even though I bought her ticket.
Unforgettable by Damien and Andy!
Aww..this song is really retro and niceeeeeeee!
 
The excitement never stop.
Our conductor/professor did a great job in handling the crowd.
He made everyone involve in the music.
 Encore!!!!
Sometime, I salute to him, even if he scolds us.
The ending was fantabulous, wuhoo!
We were dancing and singing at the same time.
Seriously, I feel tired easily, but I enjoyed myself.
Anyway, it ended.
=D

Can you see the smiling faces?
=D
Having supper after the show.
Professor was giving his speech, thanks this and that.
Well, we should thanks each other.
All the guest singers and vocalist.
Can I say: WELL DONE?
Haha, at least we did not make serious mistake.
And they sing perfectly!
Last but not least, we did it!!!
I can feel something, but I couldn't describe it.
Feeling are complicated...but there is one thing that I am sure:
I will miss you guys VERY SOON.
=]

I like the last picture, because of you 
^_^

Thank you every one, 
we are more than fantabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment