Interaction Days

15-10-2011(星期六)

School interaction day~
Oh yea, School of Communication's day!
We did some games and ice-breaking session.
Actually, it was not too bad, except for my super XL orange shirt.
I think all of us enjoy enjoyed it, although it was really tiring.
We had been walking in the campus...round and round~
And I will remember our cheers forever, it was too...erm, attractive, haha!
 My group members, with the facilitators and the only cute guy ^^
 After the station games, exhausted >.<
But we were happy! 
wow~
Some of my Malay friends....hopefully I remember their names and faces , I am old lady~
 
Okie, after a short break, we were ready to attend our school's dinner.
Same school, same hostel ^^
Before dinner , we wait and enjoy ourselves lar~
Group members again!
These girls are really pretty, especially the Malay senior.

Dinner was delicious, because we were too hungry~
There were some performances, and birthday celebration too!
=D
Glad to make new friends. although maybe we won't have the chance to gather again.
Alright, thats all.


16-10-2011(星期日)

Next, still about interaction.
It was our hostel's interaction day.
Since it is not compulsory, most of us were not there.
But, I was there!
How come?
Aiks, some reasons, I can't skip this.
So, I joined.
Katak group?
Ong gedek gedek~~~
This is how a frog should sound, I like it ^^
 
 Playing water boom
 Katak group~
 I like the facilitator, he is cute! haha~

 Last but not least, hamper for each group, free junk food!
haha~

Hi people, we should interact more....seriously, I have problem about that.
I think~

No comments:

Post a Comment