Outings!


July's break!
I had fun with friends and family.
I spent, I ate, I bought.
I yer...happy when I can spend $.

Let see, Saturday...
 Meeting friends just for fun.
It was absolutely an enjoyable window shopping.
I wish I could stay a little bit longer for them..but too bad I can't.
I need to be a good girl >.<

Sunday noon...I was really excited for the movie!
Haha~~~I am craving for movies~~ 
 Brunch with Ryan in 旺角...I can eat a lot actually..haha!
One of my favorite cartoon~~~
I watched the first 3 episodes in PPS....now in big screen!
Wuhoo....satisfied! 
Ice Age 4 ~~~recommended.

Another busy week after that....Wednesday!
Have to rush here and there since I am a good girl..lol~
Sing me a song..will you?
Or else..I will SING for you..hiak hiak!
Gals with 小白.....such an adorable camera...
I wish I have one too >.<
歌神登场!!!当当当当~
她唱:给我一个拥抱
XD
小白,我也很喜欢你~~~
给我一个机会,让我拥有你~
原来,不知不觉,我又开始用华语来表达自己,哈哈!
但是啊,我们出生于同样的年份,却活在不一样的年代。
下一次要唱老歌,有对象了,嘿嘿~

Next day with cousins... Spider Man attacks!
It was such an unforgettable day 
as something big happen right after the excellent movie.
Aiks....human are scary.
How could you do this in less than 5 minutes?
How could you just grab away the phone and left?
How can you leave the poor girl in such situation?
Reality world is cruel, no doubt.
I watched crime cases, I even experienced it myself.
This day, once again.
I have nothing to say for my poor cousin.
 I can only treat her with her favorite sushi, the Tamago! 
Cheers =]
And soon, I started to like these egg sushi as well!
Cheap and delicious~
Yummy~

And so, my 2nd and 3rd week with more and more outings?
Hmm....my time passes so fast without any signal.
Life continues with an American drama series borrowed from a friend.
How I met you mother!
6 seasons to catch up....
Going to be really busy in front of the laptop...
Haha~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment