A Place for All Seasons

I never want to mention this purposely.
But I worked for a place for all seasons.
Guess where, it is a strip mall at Farlim, Ayer Itam.

I've worked for all seasons.
I've seen the Christmas, the Chinese New Year, the Raya, And also Mid Autumn.
A year I spent here, to be more accurate, 11 months and 10 days?
I love this place and I do miss it once a while.
The people I met, the staff, the customers, they will be remembered.

I started to work right after my convocation, 
so I can remember the date very well, 11 November, to be precise.
The first day of work was pretty much the same: 
nervous, new and WOAH.

So 2015 means a lot to me.
There were happy and sad moments working at this wonderful place.
I was really happy to listen to the colleagues cause they always open my eyes to a different world.
But sad to say that they left one by one as time goes by.
And I always wonder when is my turn to go.
So, it happen at last.
Now, it's my turn.

A place for all seasons, a place I shall remember:










































From Hi to Goodbye, I grow as I learn.
The best thing I've gained:
Illustrator skill (self-learn)
Friendship
Reality
Mall operating basic rules
Email basic
Phone phobia NO MORE
Newbie NO MORE
New perspective on how I should judge people
Work hard, play hard theory
Do not work in a mall again because you spend a lot!

So, these are the things I think I've gained so far.
Look at those beautiful sweet and sour moments, 2015 is well spent maybe?
At least, I managed to feed myself.
And I definitely agree that this marketing job is a good start for a newbie like me.
It helped me to prepare myself to be able to step forward as it also shaped my working style and believes.

Thank you for everything.
To those who helped and guided me throughout this journey.
So I will stop here and take another step forward.
And smile whenever I think of this beautiful journey.

Thank you, 
All Seasons Place.




No comments:

Post a Comment