Jazzzzzzzz

I know nothing about Jazz.
But we are given the chance to know about it.
So, grab the chance!
And I enter the musical room 3 times a week.
Learning music theory is quite tough.
We as the juniors learn recorder, kids recorder.
It is ok for me, cause I don't know anything about it.
It is a new thing for me!
Someday, I will be part of them!

Well, sometimes we play percussion.
What is that?
These are percussions~
Look simple and easy, right?
But I was wrong!!!
>.<
These cute small instruments drive me crazy~
I admit, I can't handle them  =[

Still, I prefer to sing, even if I can't sing like a star~
But I can sing like Newlove, she sings well too ^^
Lalala, I will try something new and challenging soon.
I am really excited!!!
He is great!
He plays drum and lead the band!
XD
Sometimes, I feel glad that I choose what I think.
And I hope what I think is rational.
Last but not least~
Something amazing is going to happen in few weeks time.
Stay tune, I will be back!


No comments:

Post a Comment