Finally~

I am back~
from the war...of examinations.
Ahaha..3 weeks without any posting, my blog is half dead.
Now, I will make it alive!
How can it survives with only 4 posts in June?~
>.<

My second semester ended officially since yesterday.
My last paper was the hardest, the killer paper.
Well, I think every paper is important.
And I think my result for the second semester will be totally different.
I need to get a good result!
I have to >.

Communication is a combination of..
history,economic, technology, humanist, linguistic, sociology, anthropology, psychology and bla bla bla. 
I am taking a huge course as human started to communicate since their first exist.
People always say, aiya, communication only wat...nothing to worry lar~
Who says communication is an easy course!!!
Please don't say that if your friend is planning to take it.
It is not easy at all, especially if u are in USM.
=.=

Back to examinations...I have 6 papers to cover.
The worst was the day I had 2 core papers in one day.
I have to thank my right hand and my brain for keeping me alive and enable me to finish the papers.
Thank you, I love you guys so much!
 Study is really annoying but I love to study!
Something I would like to chew and bite when I am studying~ 
Love Letters from Julie's!
 Obviously, I eat a lot whenever I am studying.
I am  too depress! 
I cannot fail myself!
>.<
Small gift from my roommate that surprised me.
Tangerine =D 

Besides my small little lovely room, library is the second place I spent my time.
Library...aiks, I am not going back anymore!
Anyway...
My course works are not really good...but my attendance is great!
Proud to say so...I never skipped kuliah or tutorials.
Good bye YKT, 
I hope I won't have to retake these papers.

Specially thanks to my best pal Soo Bee who accompanied me throughout the whole semester and the hardest time during the examinations. She gains my trust and love. Thank you my dear friend for taking care of me and encouraging me all the time. I seriously hope that we can become roommate for next semester. 
I will pray for that

Tata, my first year as an undergraduate in USM.
I will treasure the days and nights I spent as a junior.
Majoring journalism next year...I will work harder.
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment